View File

2050926476_Artboard1.png.2108599013d34c6de9149074ca93f188.png

A port of Abigail The Lusty Imperial Maid v2, shared with permission from the original creator, Silver Wolf.

I ported her over, corrected a couple of things and poked her until she was ready. (heh)

I didn't find any bugs while testing her, but if you do, let me know through the support topic, and I'll see what I can do
(Can't promise anything tho, still learning the way)

The following was taken from the original mod's description, and adapted where needed.

Description

This mod adds a follower to the game - Abigail, a buxom maid.
You can find her at Breezehome, of course you have to buy it first. She is a standalone follower, comes with her own outfit, that mean you dont need anything require, well, almost nothing. You still need a TBBP/BBP skeleton. And sure, she may be just another eye-candy follower :)

Background Story

(well, just a made up story written by a man whose English is not very good)

For once, her family lived in Breezehome when she was a lilttle girl. When she was 14, he parents passed away and left a huge debt. She could not pay it so they took their home. After changing owner many times before became Whiterun property. Abigail went to Solitude city and worked as a servant in Blue Palace. As she grew up, Abigail is now 21 years old beautiful young lady, years of hardworking give her a nice buxom figure with sweet sweat on her skin. The men here, even the guards, know she's all alone with noone to protect her always try to grope her everywhere, the other female servants always bully her and call her "slut". She became every man's dream and every woman's nemesis. Deep inside, she has strong desire, but also doesnt want to be man's toy, so she keep it for herself. One night, like many other nights, on her bed, she got excited and start touching herself, then suddenly Thane Erikur came out from nowhere and forced her to please him. She fought back and broke his nose. Then she know she cant stay here anymore and ran back to Whiterun. Without money and all alone, she cannot afford to rent a place to live, so she hide inside breezehome - her childhood house and live day-by-day eating only her stolen.... sweet rolls. Until you came along....

About Abigail

She has her own outfit and uses flesh spells, so dont give her armor!

Her body is 7B oppai (hence the name!) at weight 100

She's good with one-handed weapons, preferably daggers - because that's the only thing she can use in the kitchen

She's not a strong follower, so don't expect a tank follower like Lydia or AoE damage like the funny ice witch. EYE-CANDY

You can marry her

After you buy Breezehome, at the morning she will wandering around Whiterun's market, in the afternoon she will wander around the plains district

Recommended mods

HDT-SSE Physics and Framework (her body is AMAZING with it, look it up!)

Skimpy clothes (7B oppai, 7B cleavage)

EFF/AFT/UFO, or any follower management mod of your choosing

Sexlab and plugins (If you know what I mean)

Credits for the SE port:

Original creator: Silver Wolf
Conversion to SE: terciogustavo

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/16/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    XPMSSE - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

View File

9 hours ago, Knoppers111 said:

@terciogustavo Thanks a lot

I am not sure what it was ... my game crashed. I optimized some .nif´s and rebuilded the facegen via CK. Now everythings working.

@Knoppers111 You're welcome, my dude.
I had some issues with CTDs while working on her (where I would load a save, look at her and then crash after 3~5 seconds), but I tought they were resolved.
If you have the time, can you send me a copy of your files, so I can compare with the ones that I have?

18 hours ago, Maeniac said:

One of my favorite eyecandy from Oldrim! thx for the port. I do prefer the originals more voluptuous body tho :) Any chance u could include that version ? 

I'm glad you liked it! I've been thinking on that as well, I'll keep you posted on that! ;)

14 hours ago, terciogustavo said:

@Knoppers111 You're welcome, my dude.
I had some issues with CTDs while working on her (where I would load a save, look at her and then crash after 3~5 seconds), but I tought they were resolved.
If you have the time, can you send me a copy of your files, so I can compare with the ones that I have?

yeah well I can do that, but the first time I found her in Breezehome, the game did not crash but textures were missing. No hair, no clothes as far as I can tell ... she was covered with these big exclamation mark. Then I did let nifoptimizer do his job. And after that the game crashed as soon as I came close to her.

So then I decided to rebuild her clothes and body nifs via Outfitstudio and did the faceregen in CK before I loaded the game again. Since then i tinkered a bit with the outfit. I am afraifd there is not much left what you can compare maybe except the generated facegen. But maybe it helps.

PS. the skin tone is darker ... she took a sunbath ;)

Abigail SSE.7z

On 4/20/2019 at 1:32 PM, terciogustavo said:

I'm glad you liked it! I've been thinking on that as well, I'll keep you posted on that! ;)

Awesome, looking forward to it :) FYI, I noticed the eyebrows clip somewhat (the inside part) with facial expressions. 

12 hours ago, Knoppers111 said:

No hair, no clothes as far as I can tell ... she was covered with these big exclamation mark.

That's how the mod was running in SE before conversion, are you sure you got the version I uploaded, and not the original one?
I'll have a look in the files, see if there's anything I can discoved from before you worked on it.

2 hours ago, Maeniac said:

Awesome, looking forward to it :) FYI, I noticed the eyebrows clip somewhat (the inside part) with facial expressions. 

I noticed that as well, I haven't tested her for facial expressions, but I'm gonna try to fix it in the next version.
And that will probably take a couple more time, since I wanna add her previous version as well (probably in a FOMOD installer, if I manage to get it working properly).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Lovely follower. However I would like to tweak her body a bit. As she is "Standalone" I should ber able to import her body-mesh into Bodyslide and then change her to a bit more busty version of herself. Trouble is, how do I get the files "femalebody_0.nif" and/or "femalebody_1.nif" into Bodyslide? What's the procedure to achieve this? Thanks for feedback ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This might be a bit late to say this but, I have noticed an issue with her eyebrows. When she has default expression, all is okay, but...whenever she changes her expression that raises eyebrows, the area moves, but eyebrows don't, resulting in clipping her skin through the eyebrows.

Edit: 1 year later, I have managed to fix this by opening the head .nif in bodyslide and slightly inflate the brow mesh, just in case wanted to leave this here, one never knows when this information might be useful for someone.

Edited by Inquizit0r
1 year later