Embarrassed Idle for UFO

Zanfib

So I was playing Skyrim the other day and I decided to upgrade Lydia’s armor. So I removed all her armor and left her standing around naked.

Now I have the Ultimate Follower Overhaul mod and one of the things that it does is it makes followers play random idles when nothing is happening. So while I am smithing her armor Lydia takes this really bored pose and I can't help but think: "This would be a lot more entertaining if she would react to the fact that she is naked."

My proposal is for a mod that works with UFO and makes followers play a different idle (or set of idles) if they are not wearing armor or clothes. Naturally boots, gloves, or helmets would not count against this.

Not only would this mod be fun by itself, it would also be useful to some of the more ambitious projects I have seen on this board.

I would love to see this and also the opposite for the player character and NPCs. The opposite being flaunting and showing off yourself/themselves. Add that together with some passing by NPC interaction and you have a neat mod.

I don't know if Skyrim has this or not, but in Oblivion NPCs had a 'moral' value. Characters with below 50 moral value would steal and be prone to other things less than "moral" . Maybe tie the shyness/boldness animation dependant on that value?

I agree and would love to see this and or the exhibitionist like responses. I am currently using the no comments naked mod because I got tired of the one and only thing the npcs say when you wear skimpy stuff or go around nude. Perhaps the only thing Id suggest adding to this idea is that you choose how the follower would respond (set personality) and they or you (if an npc mentions your dress) that a random counter picks from a set of comments associated with that personality.

example, you walk into a store nude

NPC- You know this is the northern country, aren't you a bit cold going around like that.

you- (shy) Oh god this isn't a dream

(naughty) of course I do, the cold really perks up my nipples good, do you like?

endless potential for npcs, followers and you.

I don't know if Skyrim has this or not' date=' but in Oblivion NPCs had a 'moral' value. Characters with below 50 moral value would steal and be prone to other things less than "moral" . Maybe tie the shyness/boldness animation dependant on that value?

[/quote']

There is some kind of moral for followers (I've yet to experience it but they should react differently if you steal something for example) but all in all Skyrim got dumbed down in alot of aspects compared to Oblivion which is kinda sad.

Archived