Immersive Nudity

What are the situations and/or mods that can give me some immersive nudity? I mean like Piper taking a shower naked - immersive. But running around with a skimpy armor - not so immersive. When i kill a raider and loot her armor and then she is naked - thats immersive. So, looting dead body, showering. What are some more immersive nudity scenes that there could by? 

9 hours ago, zekameka said:

What are the situations and/or mods that can give me some immersive nudity? I mean like Piper taking a shower naked - immersive. But running around with a skimpy armor - not so immersive. When i kill a raider and loot her armor and then she is naked - thats immersive. So, looting dead body, showering. What are some more immersive nudity scenes that there could by? 

When your on PC and you download CBBE for the female body I believe the default body is naked. If it isn't then you just build your body with Bodyslide and basically pick any body besides Nevernude. For the showering and going to the washroom you want to try this linkhttps://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14326

10 hours ago, walkin said:

When your on PC and you download CBBE for the female body I believe the default body is naked. If it isn't then you just build your body with Bodyslide and basically pick any body besides Nevernude. For the showering and going to the washroom you want to try this linkhttps://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14326

Hey, thanks for your reply! That what i have mentioned, i already have that, and the redux showers mod, its cool.

But i wanted to ask what are the other situations like this, where immersive nudity could be experienced?

27 minutes ago, zekameka said:

Hey, thanks for your reply! That what i have mentioned, i already have that, and the redux showers mod, its cool.

But i wanted to ask what are the other situations like this, where immersive nudity could be experienced?

Couldn't tell ya. Sorry. You just have to dig around and see what you find. 

Archived