is there a mod to share bath / showers?

does anyone know if there is a mod out or anyone with the magic to make one for my sims to bathe together? both FM and FF. 

i dont just mean sexy shower time, but one that will clear the filthy/grimy moodlets too..

like - relaxing couples bubble bath / soak and a chat / shower buddies 

if that makes sense?

im aware it probably is a lot more complex than it sounds so dont feel bad for shooting me down haha

This sounds like something that could be included with Wicked Whims by Turbodriver.
It may be worth sending them a message with the suggestion and to ask if it's possible to write the change into the interactions with baths and showers. 

I would like WW interactions with baths and showers to actually get my sims clean as well. There are a few animators who create non-sex animations for WW and I'm sure Turbodriver would know who of those might be willing to make the type of intimate animations you're after. 

thanks for the input/idea, i shall do that now! i have found some cc where you can make customization showers (kinda like a wet room from scratch) that may be more ideal for the space requirements but i guess there is only one way to find out :)

• 1 year later...
On 10/04/2019 at 21:42, wobberfett said:

Alguém sabe se existe um mod ou alguém com a magia para fazer um para meus Sims tomarem banho juntos? FM e FF. 

Eu não quero dizer apenas a hora do banho sexy, mas que irá limpar os humores imundos / sujos também ..

como - relaxar casais banho de espuma / imersão e um bate-papo / amigos do banho 

se isso faz sentido?

estou ciente de que provavelmente é muito mais complexo do que parece, então não se sinta mal por atirar em mim haha

You have found? If so, could you forward the link to me? I am also interested.

On 4/14/2019 at 6:15 AM, CatButts said:

This sounds like something that could be included with Wicked Whims by Turbodriver.
It may be worth sending them a message with the suggestion and to ask if it's possible to write the change into the interactions with baths and showers. 

I would like WW interactions with baths and showers to actually get my sims clean as well. There are a few animators who create non-sex animations for WW and I'm sure Turbodriver would know who of those might be willing to make the type of intimate animations you're after. 

It's actually part of the base game (Though of course you need Wicked Whims to depixelate it)

• 1 month later...

Discover University and Snowy Escape have showers with no enclosure around them, so you can put two of them right next to each other, and then build any sort of enclosure you want around them.  It's fun exploiting the fact that sims can't actually see through windows, so you can make them shower in full view of everybody and nobody reacts to it.