How to change change costume to another body mod?

LUMANOUZ

• 5 months later...

For this model it's really easy as the string of pearls you want to remove is a mesh of its own.

Get LR Photo Studio. Open the TMC file for this model in it. Right click in the string o perals you want to remove and choose delete.

If this string of pearls was part of a bigger mesh, you would have to extract the tmcmesh with LR Photo Studio, import into Blender (need plugin), edit, export to tmcmesh from Blender and then swap the tmcmesh file in the model by the edited one with LR PS. (some complications might arise along the way, but these are basically the steps)

• 3 months later...

As I understand it this Xathu0904 guy has access to huchi001's Patreon private google drive. (Allegedly) there is a large selection of kitbashed outfits in there. Xathu teases them on his DA, but when asked to share he claims he's "deleted them"

I've been at work trying to replicate the kitbashed Holden Body with Lewd or NoPan variant outfits with mild success. I haven't done this kind of stuff since fucking DOA3 Herbsta's Edition. Yeah that dates it...

EDIT: I'm an idiot. The bods Xathu is showcasing on his DA are OSIRI based bods, and the outfits are kitbashed either by huchi001 OR Xathu himself. Maybe @Otakadelic can save us...

Behold

post.jpg

2 hours ago, micnorian14 said:

As I understand it this Xathu0904 guy has access to huchi001's Patreon private google drive. (Allegedly) there is a large selection of kitbashed outfits in there. Xathu teases them on his DA, but when asked to share he claims he's "deleted them"

I've been at work trying to replicate the kitbashed Holden Body with Lewd or NoPan variant outfits with mild success. I haven't done this kind of stuff since fucking DOA3 Herbsta's Edition. Yeah that dates it...

Behold

post.jpg

Share it please. Can you change funny bunny mods looks like xathu? like removing some parts and make clothes transparent?

On 1/24/2020 at 12:41 AM, merovingean said:

Share it please. Can you change funny bunny mods looks like xathu? like removing some parts and make clothes transparent?

I'm with you on the idea there man. When I saw Xathus shit I was like...I can do that. That's just putting outfits on BP bod...can't be too complicated right?

For now I'm just mocking things together to learn how the apps function. These are homebrew apps...not exactly drag-and-drop. Figuring out blender is like fucking switching to Mac. The tutorials are nice, But they're mostly in Japanese or assume you know what you're doing. Reality is this is just me dicking around with what little spare time I have. For now your boy @Otakadelic has a thread that will..appeal to you :D (He also maintains the orphaned OSIRI body)

• 1 month later...

I just wish there was a tool to haul in objects to Cinema4d it's so much easier to do texture and light mesh modding in Cinema4d than it is in Blender. Blender is much better for heavy custom design, but for messing around with stuff C4d is way easier. Modo is easier than Blender as well, but the same issue remains. Virtually no import export tools exist for any type of model used in most games. Even Skyrim never got any tools to work with Modo.

Archived