HDT Belly with HDT armor problem

eyeballjones

Every time I put on a hdt/smp armor on, the belly would shake frantically. It works fine when it's fully naked and with some hdt armor pieces, but it's usually with hdt tops that it'll do this crazy shaking.

Here's a video of what is happening. 

https://streamable.com/w6kku

I've tried 

1.A new save

2.Reinstalling HDT all in one pussy

3.Different hdt armors, seems like it's with all hdt armors

On 3/31/2019 at 10:57 PM, jennievm said:

couple of things first make sure your skyrim is capped at 60fps. More than that causes lots of crap with physics. 2nd look at your smp config. Just by setting a few things you can reduce things like that.

I'm not sure what you mean by look at my smp config. I'm pretty new to it so I'm not too familiar with the environment. Also, I am capped at 60. 

On 4/3/2019 at 10:03 AM, eyeballjones said:

I'm not sure what you mean by look at my smp config. I'm pretty new to it so I'm not too familiar with the environment. Also, I am capped at 60. 

I'm not to clued up with fiddling around with the smp config but the more jiggly the settings the more you get things like that happening. I'm sure if you look around you will find a smp config file that works for you. 

Archived