Jump to content
McAron

Bug with not working dancing animation.

Recommended Posts

 I have searched through many forums, threads, posts etc. but can't find a solution for it. I have a problem with a dance animation not working, only one specific (I think it's 'first' one among vanilla), NPCs just stand up on an invisible (bar?) table and just stand there. I didn't find any dancing animation files (meshes?) installed that would replace vanilla dances and as far as I know no mods that mess with that.
 I am playing with a bunch of mods but the only three problems with my installation so far is this dancing animation broken, no ability to disable robots/turrets and supermutants not able to use some weapons. And if I can manage to close my eyes on last two, dancing one is quite offputting.

 Order list: 
 

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
taleoftwowastelands.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
msexBase.esm
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp
SexoutSoliciting.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
NCR CF - Sexout.esp
More Perks.esm
Th3OverseerCore.esm
Another Interior Mod.esm
Children of the Wasteland.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
MikotoBeauty.esm
AWOPDeadMoney.esm
SexoutStore.esm
Weapons of the Wasteland.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
kdsClothes.esm
WMVM.esm
Kidnapped by Fiends.esm
HumanTrafficking.esm
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm
Daughters of Ares.esp
Sortomatic.esm
msexTopsOffice.esm
UnethicalDeeds.esm
SaltLakeStories.esm
SexOutMDJJFollowers.esp
TTWOptions.esp
LootMenu.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp
Sandbox6 Mods Merged.esp
TTW FO3&NV&DLC Killable Children - Use Me With Children of the Wasteland.esp
TTW_mix_patch.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
outsidebets.esp
TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp
Project Nevada - TTW.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
YamsPinupParade.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
WMX-EVE-AllDLCMerged.esp
AWOP-WMX-EVE AllDLCMerged.esp
NVBountyBoards.esp
JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutStraponSex.esp
SexoutLoversBed.esp
SexoutCompanions.esp
Sexout-kidnapped-by-fiends.esp
ItemBrowser.esp
Color Me Evil - Cass.esp
populatedcasino.esp
RSCR-Enhanced.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp
Project Nevada - WMX.esp
Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp
BLEED.esp
NewVegasUncut 123457 Merged.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp
updatedWearGlassesandMasks.esp
ARESproject.esp
AWOP Revs - You Are The Hero.esp
HumanTraffickingEX.esp
Headhunting.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
Weapon_Pack_03.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
Clothes_pack_02.esp
AWOPDeadMoneyVendorPatch.esp
FalloutNVCheatTerminal.esp
SexoutTTWEncounters.esp
SexoutCharacters.esp
msexFort.esp
TTW Town Stores.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
AWOP Interim Fixes.esp
WMX-ModernWeapons.esp
msexVeronica.esp
msexCourtesan.esp
SexoutSex.esp
T6M_Sexy_Clothes_merge.esp
SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp
UDeedsExtension.esp
WMX-POPMerged.esp
en_hawk - Armor + Patches MERGED.esp
KidTailorNSWFOutfitPackNV.esp
ammofix.esp
Cap Removed RR.esp
ttw - custom race ending fix.esp
PSFMorePerksEVE.esp
ATF_SexOutFollowers.esp
Naked_gun.esp
PrnOut.esp
Women of New Vegas - Billboards.esp
MAC.esp
ATF_MAC.esp

Total active plugins: 130
Total plugins: 193
 

 

ScreenShot153.jpg

Link to post
20 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Can you somehow mark which plugins are on or off? 130 are on, but the list contains 193 plugins

(btw. Maximum is 139, so you need to remove mods anyway)

Oh sorry, didn't notice. I jsut checked and all the plug-ins listed above are active, non-active ones are not listed. Does having non-active plug-ins affect the game? So far I didn't see them do that.
 

 

Link to post
21 hours ago, McAron said:

Oh sorry, didn't notice. I jsut checked and all the plug-ins listed above are active, non-active ones are not listed. Does having non-active plug-ins affect the game? So far I didn't see them do that.
 

 

 

17 hours ago, aghjax said:

Non active plugins still apparently cause a signed/unsigned issue appaerently. If you don't have them active don't have them in the data folder/mod manager.

Also having them indicates you've installed resources that you aren't using. So those resources can cause unknown/unexpected issues.

Link to post
2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

 

Also having them indicates you've installed resources that you aren't using. So those resources can cause unknown/unexpected issues.

I know. I have tried to delete what possible meshes could have caused that and to no effect. Plus that said animation works. It just appears that in execution of it it just went missing from the code.

Link to post

It can be something else than an animation file which was replaced, so it could be harder than it seems to debug. An animation can start on its own because its conditions are verified. The way I'd personally debug this would be the good old method of unticking blocks of mods until I narrow down which mod is causing it, then inspecting the changes it is doing using xEdit.

Link to post
On 4/2/2019 at 9:38 PM, A.J. said:

It can be something else than an animation file which was replaced, so it could be harder than it seems to debug. An animation can start on its own because its conditions are verified. The way I'd personally debug this would be the good old method of unticking blocks of mods until I narrow down which mod is causing it, then inspecting the changes it is doing using xEdit.

UPDATE: I did just that and found out that Children of The Wasteland.esm is causing the problem (who would have guessed right?) Now just have to find what exactly is bugging in there. Probably some of it's BSA files.

UPDATE2: My guess is that the problem is in the skeleton.nif in .bsa file. But I am not really familiar with that and don't know what specifically to look for in there.

UPDATE3: Removing said skeleton in path "meshes\characters\_male\skeleton.nif" from .bsa file did nothing.

Link to post
7 hours ago, McAron said:

UPDATE: I did just that and found out that Children of The Wasteland.esm is causing the problem (who would have guessed right?) Now just have to find what exactly is bugging in there. Probably some of it's BSA files.

UPDATE2: My guess is that the problem is in the skeleton.nif in .bsa file. But I am not really familiar with that and don't know what specifically to look for in there.

UPDATE3: Removing said skeleton in path "meshes\characters\_male\skeleton.nif" from .bsa file did nothing.

Yes the skeletons have nothing to do with that. I'd check the animations with xEdit inside the esp / esm

Link to post
2 hours ago, A.J. said:

Yes the skeletons have nothing to do with that. I'd check the animations with xEdit inside the esp / esm

I can't find anything related to animations there. What should I be looking for specifically?

Link to post
41 minutes ago, McAron said:

I can't find anything related to animations there. What should I be looking for specifically?

I just had a flashback. Years ago someone reported the same issue but inside some casino, maybe Gomorrah. Male dancers were doing the same thing. That time I tried to investigate but I couldn't find a cause.

This time I'm trying again to see what could be...

These prostitutes are dancing due to a marker, named DanceMarker03

That marker is inside a list, named DanceMarkerObjects

That list is the condition to trigger the idle NVDance, specifically "IsCurrentFurnitureObj == DanceMarkerObjects"

If that condition is not verified, or changed, there's another animation lower than that, called ChildBar which is verified for a similar condition... and I guess this is what's happening. Some mess on the dance condition, and another animation is triggering instead of it.

 

In short, I'd check the things I've put in bold, if there's a change with vanilla.

Link to post
1 hour ago, A.J. said:

I just had a flashback. Years ago someone reported the same issue but inside some casino, maybe Gomorrah. Male dancers were doing the same thing. That time I tried to investigate but I couldn't find a cause.

This time I'm trying again to see what could be...

These prostitutes are dancing due to a marker, named DanceMarker03

That marker is inside a list, named DanceMarkerObjects

That list is the condition to trigger the idle NVDance, specifically "IsCurrentFurnitureObj == DanceMarkerObjects"

If that condition is not verified, or changed, there's another animation lower than that, called ChildBar which is verified for a similar condition... and I guess this is what's happening. Some mess on the dance condition, and another animation is triggering instead of it.

 

In short, I'd check the things I've put in bold, if there's a change with vanilla.

Using FNVEdit I can't find any of these records in Children of the Wasteland.esm and not even in FalloutNV.esm How am I supposed to find it? (I bet it's super easy and I am just being dumb.)

Link to post
8 hours ago, McAron said:

Using FNVEdit I can't find any of these records in Children of the Wasteland.esm and not even in FalloutNV.esm How am I supposed to find it? (I bet it's super easy and I am just being dumb.)

Could you send me in PM the COTW esm please?

Link to post

Hello, I'm having the same issue, did anyone ever found a solution? Issue definetely in cotw scripts, since deleteng them with fnvedit fixes the issue, but I cant determine what exactly causes it.

Cotw changes two vanilla scripts to make children killable and thats it, all the other scrpits new and they just npc listings, child at heart perk addition and some token management

Link to post

Im complete noob, so I only now figured out that scripts need to be complied in geck and that fnvedit doesnt do that.

I located problematic code in CWinitQS which executes CWevent after you load game from main menu

begin menumode

	if menumode 1004 && menumode 1007 && menumode 1013
		if getgamerestarted
			seteventhandler "OnLoad" CWevent
			seteventhandler "OnActorEquip" CWevent
			cw_init
		endif
	elseif menumode 1036
		let racemenu := 1
		;cw_menuchild		; this is unfinished
	endif

end ; menumode

removing which fixes dancing animation.

CWevent has this code

scn CWevent

ref arg1
ref arg2

begin function {arg1, arg2}

	if arg1 && arg2
		arg1.cw_handleref arg2
	endif			

end ; function

and I'm not sure what it does. Where do paramenters arg1 and arg2 get their values from?

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...