Are there non Combat Running Animations?

ZackTiro

Alright i was looking the whole day now for some new animations, i'm sick of the vanilla anims, and Feminine Running "Animations" from the Nexus are a little bit to "Girlish", so are there any other mods out there that replaces the "mt_run[DirectionHere].hkx"? or is this mod here the only one that does the job?

Anims

If there are any more mods out there i would be glad if some could be listed here, it does not matter if the sites are Japanese or Chinese, i just want some fresh animations for my Skyrim.

Thanks in Advance

~Zack Tiro out

Try the animation contained in this file

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5209

Pick anything in the selection, and then extract it. After you've extracted the file open up the animations folder inside the meshes folder and copy the animations for the female and drag it to you're animations->female folder.

You're character will do female movement(you know, the hip swaying left and right movement?) for running, sprinting animations. I Didn't like the momo running animation too. It was... uncomfortable.

I remember seeing this in the animation folder of a different mod. Oh well, whatever.

Archived