FurTwinks - ?​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ Luke LePuppy ?

FurTwinks - ?​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ Luke LePuppy ?

View File

I decided to share a few “furry/twink” themed Sims I made ? This is the 10th Sim! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

? Luke LePuppy ?

BIO:

When Luke was just a baby, he was abandoned in front of an orphanage. The child with long furry ears, paws as feet, fluffy hands and other wierd dog-like features, was rather cute, always smiling and laughing.

One day, a visiting couple instantly fell in love with the adorable child, named Luke by the caregivers. They already had a toddler boy and were thinking of adopting another child, and so they did.

Luke grew up playing with his older brother, who was a little jealous at first but quickly started liking him; Luke’s cheerfulness and loyalty, albeit a little naive, were highly captivating.

Luke didn’t have learning problems, he always had average grades at school; but struggled to see any evil in other kids actions and behavior towards him, so his brother would have to protect him.

As puberty hit Luke, he started to feel the need to hump people, or other objects. He took a while to learn to control the impulse; and a few dirty pillows. One night Luke’s older brother saw him doing it at his bedroom through a gap in the door, and he felt the urge to go tell his parents... but somehow he didn’t. He stood there watching it, it was kind of gross, but he couldn’t stop looking at it.

Time passed, the two grew up. Luke was rather hairy for boys his age, with many patches of cream colored fur all over his body. The two brothers shared the same bathroom; the floor always covered in cream hair and many curly, cream pubes. Luke was a little messy, and one thing he didn’t like using was deodorants.

Luke always had a strong smell by the end of the day, specially his armpits. Whenever he lifted his arms, the menly stench would get most people to move one step away from him. But one person didn’t mind that much, his older brother.

In fact, the brother somehow liked it. It started at small things like asking Luke to change a lamp or grab something high (Luke was a little taller even being younger), and so he would stay close to Luke and sniff the air deeply but silently; it felt like heaven.

Also, at night when their parents were away and there was no risky of being caught, he would spy Luke through the keyhole at the door, who strangely liked to lick his own cock for a while before sleeping, finishing with an ejaculation inside of his own mouth.

One night the brother was fapping hard while spying, when he lost his balance and accidentaly opened the door, which wasn’t completely closed. Luke didn’t stop what he was doing, he already knew his brother would stay there watching him as he could always smell him at the other side of the door. The brother felt awkward for a moment, but as Luke didn’t react, he walked in and closed the door.

He asked Luke if he wanted help, and so Luke stopped licking and laid down on the bed, looking at him with a smile. The brother grabbed Luke's cock with his hands and started playing with it, while he was attracted to something else he always wanted to taste: Luke’s hairy armpits. The smell was stronger than ever, it was rather sweaty.

The brother dove in Luke’s armpit. He licked them both clean, almost having an orgasm two times, one at each. His tongue would move back and forth through a jungle of hairs and musky sweat, sometimes sucking the armpit tuft dry. He then sucked Luke’s cock, while sniffing at his hairy and sweaty pubes; edging again but trying to hold on for the best part: the doggy humping. Luke got very excited when he knew he could finally do it on someone, and he humped his brother like an animal; they had to be careful though not to wake their parents. The wild breeding went on and the two cummed a lot.

This kept happening for a while, until the brother moved into university. Luke then finished school.

Now whatever the future holds for Luke, he must be careful not to be foolished by anyone by being so naive, his brother ain’t there anymore. Or draw people away with his questionable hygiene and smelly armpits.

But wouldn’t it be great if someone helped cleaning his armpits for him?  That person would deserve many thanks, and intense breeding.

Favorite Sex Positions: Armpit Cleaning, Doggy Breeding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTES:

1. MODS: These Sims use a lot of custom content, although nothing is “default replacement”. So you’ll just get a ton of new options from skins to accessories for your sims. If you notice anything strange with the mods, please tell me.
    I used Sims4Studio to disable these CC for random, and enable for most kinds of Sims and genders, but you can easily change that if you want.

2. CLOTHING: Sims are mostly SFW.
    The NSFW clothing goes in Sleep, with five suggested “types” of nudes, and an alternate Party “kinky” clothing. Tails are removed in naked clothing if they cover the butt, so that it doesn't clip during sex. Hope you people enjoy the styles!

3. FACE/BODY: I know, my sims may look a lot like each other, or too “thin” for your taste, but you are free to change that in your game. [ctrl+shift+C cas.fulleditmode] and have fun!

4. SLIDERS: I used a few sliders to make these Sims but I guess they don’t come in the mods folder. If anyone wants these, I can share too!

5. “Author: CODEX”: Game is excruciatingly costly in my country ? I used to support the devs but, I’m sorry, EA Games is pushing too hard here.

6. CREDITS: I have so much to thank for so many creators! Really, I used all kinds of mods from many sources (I got many GBs of mods), from Loverslab to The Sims Resource, Mod The Sims, and many tumblrs and blogs accross the internet. It's not possible to list everyone, some even stopped making content and I can't remember their names.
    This work is a hommage to all these talented creators out there! Thank you so much! 
    ❤️

I hope I covered everything, you can comment here or message me and I’ll try to help.

Now get them in your world and go have some fun!