FurTwinks - ?​​​​​​​ Jimmy Leepard ?

FurTwinks - ?​​​​​​​ Jimmy Leepard ?

View File

I decided to share a few “furry/twink” themed Sims I made ? This is the 6th Sim! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

? Jimmy Leepard ?

BIO:

Jimmy was raised in a small port city, near Brindleton Bay. His parents were both veterinarians in a local zoo, a place where he loved to visit.

As a very talkative kid with a good sense of humour, he would pretend to guide guests at the zoo while telling jokes and curious facts about the animals. The zoo managers would let him do so, he was adorable and all guests liked him.

Time passed, and being the zoo guide became a part time job in his teenagehood. His charisma and love for animals were undeniable.

As Jimmy continued to grow up, he also got quite charming. He was tall and skinny, his smile was contagious, and his clothes tight and short. Jimmy’s long, defined furry legs were a zoo attraction themselves. Also, he wouldn't wear any underwear.

When Jimmy finished high school, the zoo was experiencing an increased number of young adult male guests. Guys would go to the zoo pretending to be interested in the animals, but in fact, they wanted to see his tiny shorts, his legs, and maybe be lucky enough to peek at his balls; there was word around town about sightings of these, covered in slick, bright yellow fur, shining like golden eggs. Jimmy heard about it and he liked it, so he started to wear even smaller shorts.

The zoo managers weren’t very happy about this, and so he was fired.

Jimmy still wanted to provoke and tease other guys, he was having a lot of fun, so he started to visit the beach and jog around the town, as well as socializing, going to parties, etc, wearing his tiny shorts. He still had some money and he wanted a break from his early worker life.

One night, Jimmy was at a pool party in a friend’s house, dancing and getting to know other boys. Things started to heat up, and he decided to skinny dip. He didn’t tell anyone, he simply approached the pool border, started taking his t-shirt, and gently pulled off his tiny shorts, getting completely naked. The party kept going on, but people here and there started to stop whatever they were doing to admire him and his amazing body.

He jumped into the water, and so did other guys. Some were drunk, some were excited, some took off their clothes immediately, some were more shy and just wanted to watch.

Jimmy didn’t do much other than resting his back and arms at the pool’s border. The guys would swim and dive around him, going underwater to peek at his balls; his cock was still retracted in, but a small red tip could be seen.

Jimmy got excited, and his cock started to go out. Boys inside the pool started to jerk off underwater, others outside would get boners by seeing a reddish blur appearing in Jimmy’s lower belly.

Jimmy was loving the teasing show. He decided to get out of the water, so that everyone could see him better.

He quickly jumped out of the pool and laid down over the pool border, his cock stiff and pointing to the sky, and so he started to jerk off. A number of boys cummed with such sight, others were still masturbating. The party still going on, loud music and lots of dancing and drinking.

Jimmy didn’t took long to cum, releasing a huge load of cum all over his body. Many other guys cummed just as he did.

He got up, ordered some drink and invited the guys to drink from his body. Guys made lines to drink his body shots mixed with his own cum.

Jimmy had lots of fun that night, and he hopes to have many other nights like these. And whenever there is a big crowd, he'll be sure to give them a tour at the zoo, showing them some fur and lots of wildness.

Favorite Sex Positions: Wild Teasing, Fur Cum Body Shot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTES:

1. MODS: These Sims use a lot of custom content, although nothing is “default replacement”. So you’ll just get a ton of new options from skins to accessories for your sims. If you notice anything strange with the mods, please tell me.
    I used Sims4Studio to disable these CC for random, and enable for most kinds of Sims and genders, but you can easily change that if you want.

2. CLOTHING: Sims are mostly SFW.
    The NSFW clothing goes in Sleep, with five suggested “types” of nudes, and an alternate Party “kinky” clothing. Hope you people enjoy the styles!

3. FACE/BODY: I know, my sims may look a lot like each other, or too “thin” for your taste, but you are free to change that in your game. [ctrl+shift+C cas.fulleditmode] and have fun!

4. SLIDERS: I used a few sliders to make these Sims but I guess they don’t come in the mods folder. If anyone wants these, I can share too!

5. “Author: CODEX”: Game is excruciatingly costly in my country ? I used to support the devs but, I’m sorry, EA Games is pushing too hard here.

6. CREDITS: I have so much to thank for so many creators! Really, I used all kinds of mods from many sources (I got many GBs of mods), from Loverslab to The Sims Resource, Mod The Sims, and many tumblrs and blogs accross the internet. It's not possible to list everyone, some even stopped making content and I can't remember their names.
    This work is a hommage to all these talented creators out there! Thank you so much! 
    ❤️

I hope I covered everything, you can comment here or message me and I’ll try to help.

Now get them in your world and go have some fun!