NVSE on a 64 bit system?

So i installed sexout, sexout slavery, ZAZ, smaller talk, MCM, and brutal raper, and they were all on FOMM. More importantly, I installed NVSE. When I launched New Vegas, some error messages popped up. One said that sexout requires NVSE v9 but I have v0, and one said that I may need to reinstall the MCM mod or update my 32-bit C++ Visual Microsoft package. But my computer is 64-bit.

So I guess my quiestion is- should I reinstall everything or give it up beucase NVSE is compatible with 64-bit computers?

Thanks

alright you guys have been awesome and i'm ALMOST there... MCM works now, and I set brutal rapers to max settings (I should be getting raped constantly) but instead I keep getting pushed down and my caps get taken, and no rape scene occurs. Again, thanks so much for the help and sorry for being ignorant.

Heyy that's quite the nifty lil' tool. Thanks for the info! well now that I know what the load order is, I'm sure this order isn't right. Anyway, here's from the top to the bottom on FOMM.

Mikoto beauty esm

sexout esm

sexoutCommonResources esm

GRA

Classic Pack

DeadMoney

Merc pack

caravan pack

tribal pack

old world blues

honest hearts

lonesome road

falloutNV esm

sexout slavery esm

mikoto beauty esp

BNB esp

sexout ZAZ esp

smaller talk esp

brutal rapers esp

MCM esp

wow that's way off isn't it!!! Pardon my ig'nance... but... what should it be?

Thanks for the help, it really is appreciated more than you might realize!

Heyy that's quite the nifty lil' tool. Thanks for the info! well now that I know what the load order is' date=' I'm sure this order isn't right. Anyway, here's from the top to the bottom on FOMM.

Mikoto beauty esm

sexout esm

sexoutCommonResources esm

GRA

Classic Pack

DeadMoney

Merc pack

caravan pack

tribal pack

old world blues

honest hearts

lonesome road

falloutNV esm

sexout slavery esm

mikoto beauty esp

BNB esp

sexout ZAZ esp

smaller talk esp

brutal rapers esp

MCM esp

wow that's way off isn't it!!! Pardon my ig'nance... but... what should it be?

Thanks for the help, it really is appreciated more than you might realize!

That my friend is one of the more atrocious load orders I've seen (falloutnv.esm should be first as it's the main game, for example). First thing is to download BOSS from nexus. Read the instructions, install it, and run it. It will clean up your load order fairly well. You may still have to move things around, but it will set the main file and all dlcs, plus the sexout esms (in most cases) and most major mods. As for the regular sexout mods, they will normally fall to the bottom of the load order with BOSS (they are "unrecognized"). They normally are fine there, although again you may need to adjust them if you have other issues. But first things first - download and run BOSS.

Also, it's a good idea when posting a load order (they can get pretty long) is to put spoiler tags around them:

[ spoiler ] load order list [ /spoiler ] (remove the spaces from the tags to use them).

Is it a problem that the NVSE folder does not appear in the data folder after I installed NVSE? When should that folder appear, or do I have to create it prior to installing nvse extender?

And I'm pretty sure I installed nvse correctly- I followed the readme's directions and copied the .dll and .exe files to the directory (the .exe files are just NVSE launcher and its text counterpart correct?)

Thanks guys

• 1 month later...

Is it a problem that the NVSE folder does not appear in the data folder after I installed NVSE? When should that folder appear' date=' or do I have to create it prior to installing nvse extender?

And I'm pretty sure I installed nvse correctly- I followed the readme's directions and copied the .dll and .exe files to the directory (the .exe files are just NVSE launcher and its text counterpart correct?)

Thanks guys

[/quote']

You need to create the appropriate folders for extender manually. "FalloutNV/Data/nvse/plugins".

NVSE on the other hand goes into your MAIN fallout new vegas folder (not in data). Also make sure you use beta version 3b2, not the link above it (I've made that mistake before)

http://nvse.silverlock.org/beta/nvse_3_beta2.7z

Archived