[AAF] RSE Elements Vol.1 - Combat Surrender and Abductions (03-20-19)

20 hours ago, jaderivers said:

Hello

Wanted to try this mod out, have downloaded , and looked at the mcm settings and left them all pretty much in default for now, but wanted to to ask as I'm not sure when or what type of situation needs to be in place , 

But when do or would the player abductions happen ?? 

After the surrender phase but if you have everything on default, abductions may be disabled. Cant remember because I have been using the newer and better imo RSE2 version.

I turned on abduction, and also another setting for when my health gets down 5 I think the default was, but I upped it a couple more points, ...  

And I think I turned on a setting for hardcore, where if your abducted, your take to a place of higher levels...

I have a mod that adds extra enemies like raiders n such types,  I've been down to low health a couple of times and tried lowering my weapon only to still die,  not quite sure how to recognize an abduction might take place ?? 

( thanks for the reply btw )

The ver of res I'm using is 2.7 with race patch and rse resources

@jaderivers  Making sure you have AAF installed and running correctly with Crazy and Leito's animations installed.

setup MCM

first in CSA General : Enable  CSA    Now in the The Surrender tab Enable lowered weapon and Enable allow auto surrender. OR if not  setup the Hotkey UP if using the hotkey method

In game find any NPC shoot them twice to turn them hostile them put then gun back in it holster using the R key the scene should start 

On 9/13/2019 at 2:02 AM, mashup47 said:

@jaderivers  Making sure you have AAF installed and running correctly with Crazy and Leito's animations installed.

setup MCM

first in CSA General : Enable  CSA    Now in the The Surrender tab Enable lowered weapon and Enable allow auto surrender. OR if not  setup the Hotkey UP if using the hotkey method

In game find any NPC shoot them twice to turn them hostile them put then gun back in it holster using the R key the scene should start 

Yeah I have nearly every thing turned on any changes I make I click update csa the go out the and let csa update,  and get the message its updated,  was testing it out during mc cready's quest killing gunners, I shot barnes once , he went hostile, but then as I was just under half health using r lowered my weapon , he  just continues to kill me ...

The only things I have turn off are a couple of animation settings, a boss setting, an enemies immortal setting insteant death is off ...

In my lo the csa resource esm is up near the top and can't be dragged down , but the other 2 are at the bottom and kept close there

?

44 minutes ago, jaderivers said:

Yeah I have nearly every thing turned on any changes I make I click update csa the go out the and let csa update,  and get the message its updated,  was testing it out during mc cready's quest killing gunners, I shot barnes once , he went hostile, but then as I was just under half health using r lowered my weapon , he  just continues to kill me ...

The only things I have turn off are a couple of animation settings, a boss setting, an enemies immortal setting insteant death is off ...

In my lo the csa resource esm is up near the top and can't be dragged down , but the other 2 are at the bottom and kept close there

You do have RSE resources installed? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/121565-aaf-rse-ii-framework-resources-esm-v09-071819/?

Yes, I do,  just its up near the top ish of my load order, and the other  is down the bottom... 

I have rse_11_resources_esm

Rse_11_csa esp 

I can't drag the esm down any further

I'm thinking perhaps a mod that adds npcs like stronger raiders such mod, but anything I have like is in the middle and csa is loaded after 

Would there be a list of mods possibly not compatible ? somewhere ?plz

4 hours ago, mashup47 said:

3 hours ago, jaderivers said:

Yes, I do,  just its up near the top ish of my load order, and the other  is down the bottom... 

I have rse_11_resources_esm

Rse_11_csa esp 

I can't drag the esm down any further

I'm thinking perhaps a mod that adds npcs like stronger raiders such mod, but anything I have like is in the middle and csa is loaded after 

Would there be a list of mods possibly not compatible ? somewhere ?plz

You are using the wrong version of this mod with RSE Resources. RSE Resources requires this:

You either need to get rid of the Elements version of CSA and download the file from the link I posted or get rid of RSE Resources as the Elements version does not require Resources. A new game may be required or at the very least a clean save as Resources and Elements were not made to work together.

1 hour ago, mayterion said:

From what I read on the repository, the individual elements are vast improvements over the all in one download? so I should be ignoring the all in one and getting all the elements individually?

Basically yes, But do keep in mind that these mods are not being updated anymore apart from Advanced Needs which has moved to Nexus (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40440)

On 9/15/2019 at 3:43 AM, Olmech said:

You are using the wrong version of this mod with RSE Resources. RSE Resources requires this:

You either need to get rid of the Elements version of CSA and download the file from the link I posted or get rid of RSE Resources as the Elements version does not require Resources. A new game may be required or at the very least a clean save as Resources and Elements were not made to work together.

The rse resources i have installed is ver 9 and the rse csa is ver 2.7 

So I should diable the resource mod then and just have  rse 11 csa only active ?

14 hours ago, jaderivers said:

The rse resources i have installed is ver 9 and the rse csa is ver 2.7 

So I should diable the resource mod then and just have  rse 11 csa only active ?

No, those two should work fine together. I was mistakenly under the impression you were using the Elements version of CSA apparently. My apologies to you. I use these mods and have no issues. I do not use the race patch as you have indicated you use. This is a relatively new feature for this mod and was really not fleshed out before Flashy took his long walk. You may be one of a select few that are trying this for the first time. My guess is that the trouble you are having is somehow related to that since I do not use it and am having no issues.

I've since disabled race patch, my character is vanilla except for a preset I use ,  for the surrender section, I had lowered weapon , but that wasn't working for me, so I changed to hot key Y the animation to surrender plays as in I lower my weapon to my side , but continue to get shot at and die ... =( n reload after re;load ....

The raiders are not your usual vanilla raiders the're re named and from the mod Deadly commonwealth, so that might be a possibly why, even with anything of tho mod at the bottom of my load order, I might try disabling the DC raider mod and see if raider revert back to vanilla 

Using hotkey setting for surrender... see how that goes, or if the dc mod is not affected by rse at all  0.o

Not sure the surrender animation is playing out, if its not  by lowering your weapon and its the kneel down type then its not playing a out  ><

Re Edited - Have since removed TDC  raider mod, thinking that was somehow stopping the mod, then ran to parsons tried a couple of senarios there, still died after hitting y to surrender...

Went to Dunwich bores  exterior the now vanilla fo4 raiders there still shot at me and hitting Y, tried changing the hotkey , didnt make any difference , 

I dont know if its a mod or whats going on, But since I've run out of things I can try, I'll just remove it , since what ever I do I can't get this to work in my game..

I've been trying to hunt around a mod list  to see if there certain mods incompatible with this ?

10 hours ago, jaderivers said:

I've since disabled race patch, my character is vanilla except for a preset I use ,  for the surrender section, I had lowered weapon , but that wasn't working for me, so I changed to hot key Y the animation to surrender plays as in I lower my weapon to my side , but continue to get shot at and die ... =( n reload after re;load ....

The raiders are not your usual vanilla raiders the're re named and from the mod Deadly commonwealth, so that might be a possibly why, even with anything of tho mod at the bottom of my load order, I might try disabling the DC raider mod and see if raider revert back to vanilla 

Using hotkey setting for surrender... see how that goes, or if the dc mod is not affected by rse at all  0.o

Not sure the surrender animation is playing out, if its not  by lowering your weapon and its the kneel down type then its not playing a out  ><

Re Edited - Have since removed TDC  raider mod, thinking that was somehow stopping the mod, then ran to parsons tried a couple of senarios there, still died after hitting y to surrender...

Went to Dunwich bores  exterior the now vanilla fo4 raiders there still shot at me and hitting Y, tried changing the hotkey , didnt make any difference , 

I dont know if its a mod or whats going on, But since I've run out of things I can try, I'll just remove it , since what ever I do I can't get this to work in my game..

I've been trying to hunt around a mod list  to see if there certain mods incompatible with this ?

Could you post your load order in a spoiler please and also check to see you have all the required mods installed eg Roggvir's DD Items Manager and insuring it's loaded before RSE.

12 hours ago, jaderivers said:

I have a love hate relationship with added enemies.

Many mods, not sure about yours, but fir example, combat stalkers, supermutants redux, FO4 travellers,  etc.   They use clones. 

Works well for violation and surrender.  Will get you pregnant.  But will never abduct you even at 100%.  They will also sexually harrass you if you have that mod (raider/gunner/supermutants off).

My guess is that the clones are just copies of the vanilla raiders etc (which will abduct you), is the clones do not have a faction tie in. They are in the "human" race.

I cant confirm this, but I do know sexual harrassment with "eligible npcs", vanilla raiders are blocked by the raider setting off, the others raider off will harrass you.  It's a great mod, and only way I have found the race issues.

So the short is races outside the vanilla game npcs may not be detected appropriately.   Not the mod authors fault.  Just impossible to detect everything.

Ok Thanks guys for helping with this, 

Here's my Load order with  both rse resources and rse esp,  Hopefully in spoiler tags 

Just like to mention , after  uninstalling these 2 mod and uninstalling commonwealth raider mod, I made a clean save , or a couple actually and have just reinstalled this with nmm updated

My mcm f4se  nmm  are matching to game version ... 

Spoiler

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
LaserTurretsWithInstituteLaser.esl=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
Water Tower.esl=1
SettlementSalvageBot.esl=1
SettlementTidyBot.esl=1
AusSnacks.esl=1
RSE_II_Resources.esm=1
Better Cooking Stations.esp=1
BuildableBurningCampfires.esp=1
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp=1
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack-LightShadowDisabler.esp=1
SimplySorted.esp=1
Snappy_HouseK.esp=1
Snappy_DLC03.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
The Sanctuary Bridge.esp=1
EG7.esp=1
Ak5C.esp=1
RRTV_CourierStations.esp=1
Conquest.esp=1
Midwest Power Armor Evolution.esp=1
TF - Workshop Lights - Evolution.esp=1
Sandbag Fortifications - Version 2C.esp=1
Hamed Taneh-e-Derakht Wall.esp=1
CabinInTheWoods.esp=1
MiscHairstyle.esp=1
CAMP.esp=1
SustainedFlight.esp=1
EveryonesBestFriend.esp=1
Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp=1
TeleportGrenade.esp=1
CompactCrafting.esp=1
DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp=1
AkaInvisibleFurniture.esp=1
NPCUseRailings.esp=1
Settlement_Markers.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
EXALT Cybernetics.esp=1
CROSS_InstituteExpeditionarySuit.esp=1
Jetpacks FAO.esp=1
Rusty Face Fix.esp=1
AEWS.esp=1
StainsStewpot_Radfree.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
The Eyes of Beauty Looking Stranger.esp=1
RoboticsExpertOverhaul.esp=1
PrestonNoRadiant.esp=1
SKKQuantumStorage.esp=1
K9TacticalHarness.esp=1
See You Sleep CW editon - Beta.esp=1
Mors Sit Anywhere.esp=1
Stashable Caps.esp=1
HZS Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds.esp=1
Workshop turrets invulnerable.esp=1
Locksmith.esp=1
Hairstyles for Male and Female.esp=1
dinoshelf.esp=1
Thematic and Practical.esp=1
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp=1
ESPExplorerFO4.esp=1
The Rebel.esp=1
GKX Gone Fishin.esp=1
SettlementMenuManager.esp=1
V's Stylish Decor2.esp=1
fo3friedghouls.esp=1
3dscopes-replacer.esp=1
EndorsCustomCombatArmor.esp=1
EndorsCustomCombatArmor_AE.esp=1
WestTekTacticalOptics.esp=1
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
ProjectHelljumper.esp=1
NoDeadEye.esp=1
BostonFPSFixAIO.esp=1
AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp=1
Wall Oil Lamps.esp=1
RRTV_CommonwealthRoadMap-RedRocket.esp=1
CriticalHitsOutsideofVATS.esp=1
Improved Ecosystems.esp=1
NoRandomMercer.esp=1
JJNickValentineRepairKits.esp=1
GOT.esp=1
UniqueNPCSettlers.esp=1
BoSStory.esp=1
FaceMaxson.esp=1
Dlx_assaultron.esp=1
AssaultronNukaSpaceSuitArmor.esp=1
BOS1 (hardcore).esp=1
.Gage.esp=1
N7-Armor-Standalone_by_Ruddy88.esp=1
Capture the Wasteland.esp=1
VLPad.esp=1
DCEnhancedSecurity.esp=1
Stronger Brotherhood ALL in ONE.esp=1
SkjAlert_All_DLC.esp=1
SkipHSH1_6.esp=1
strong_PA.esp=1
tumbajamba Advanced Engineering.esp=1
strong_PA - tAE.esp=1
mso_sms.esp=1
Kor_Highlight.esp=1
JaL.esp=1
SnapBeds.esp=1
MilitarizedMinutemen.esp=1
MineDetectorNoDLC.esp=1
MineDetector.esp=1
DarkerNights.esp=1
DarkerNightsDetection.esp=1
BetterNightVision.esp=1
CWSS Redux.esp=1
AWKCR Workbench Removal.esp=1
RenLightMod.esp=1
CheatTerminal.esp=1
Ketaros_Treasures.esp=1
NukaWorldPlus.esp=1
ArdentBlade.esp=1
RRTV_HomesAndBunkers_Slog.esp=1
BOUNTIESFORYOU.esp=1
SyringerOverhaul.esp=1
OVT.esp=1
Flicker Fixer.esp=1
AdvSettleTurretSet.esp=1
SpotlightFix-150.esp=1
NWS_Shei.esp=1
Siles - ModernMagazineShelf - orange.esp=1
Binoculars.esp=1
AdvBubbleTurretSet.esp=1
RSE_II_CSA.esp=1

16 hours ago, jaderivers said:

Ok Thanks guys for helping with this, 

Here's my Load order with  both rse resources and rse esp,  Hopefully in spoiler tags 

Just like to mention , after  uninstalling these 2 mod and uninstalling commonwealth raider mod, I made a clean save , or a couple actually and have just reinstalled this with nmm updated

My mcm f4se  nmm  are matching to game version ... 

Reveal hidden contents

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
LaserTurretsWithInstituteLaser.esl=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
Water Tower.esl=1
SettlementSalvageBot.esl=1
SettlementTidyBot.esl=1
AusSnacks.esl=1
RSE_II_Resources.esm=1
Better Cooking Stations.esp=1
BuildableBurningCampfires.esp=1
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp=1
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack-LightShadowDisabler.esp=1
SimplySorted.esp=1
Snappy_HouseK.esp=1
Snappy_DLC03.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
The Sanctuary Bridge.esp=1
EG7.esp=1
Ak5C.esp=1
RRTV_CourierStations.esp=1
Conquest.esp=1
Midwest Power Armor Evolution.esp=1
TF - Workshop Lights - Evolution.esp=1
Sandbag Fortifications - Version 2C.esp=1
Hamed Taneh-e-Derakht Wall.esp=1
CabinInTheWoods.esp=1
MiscHairstyle.esp=1
CAMP.esp=1
SustainedFlight.esp=1
EveryonesBestFriend.esp=1
Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp=1
TeleportGrenade.esp=1
CompactCrafting.esp=1
DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp=1
AkaInvisibleFurniture.esp=1
NPCUseRailings.esp=1
Settlement_Markers.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
EXALT Cybernetics.esp=1
CROSS_InstituteExpeditionarySuit.esp=1
Jetpacks FAO.esp=1
Rusty Face Fix.esp=1
AEWS.esp=1
StainsStewpot_Radfree.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
The Eyes of Beauty Looking Stranger.esp=1
RoboticsExpertOverhaul.esp=1
PrestonNoRadiant.esp=1
SKKQuantumStorage.esp=1
K9TacticalHarness.esp=1
See You Sleep CW editon - Beta.esp=1
Mors Sit Anywhere.esp=1
Stashable Caps.esp=1
HZS Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds.esp=1
Workshop turrets invulnerable.esp=1
Locksmith.esp=1
Hairstyles for Male and Female.esp=1
dinoshelf.esp=1
Thematic and Practical.esp=1
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp=1
ESPExplorerFO4.esp=1
The Rebel.esp=1
GKX Gone Fishin.esp=1
SettlementMenuManager.esp=1
V's Stylish Decor2.esp=1
fo3friedghouls.esp=1
3dscopes-replacer.esp=1
EndorsCustomCombatArmor.esp=1
EndorsCustomCombatArmor_AE.esp=1
WestTekTacticalOptics.esp=1
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
ProjectHelljumper.esp=1
NoDeadEye.esp=1
BostonFPSFixAIO.esp=1
AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp=1
Wall Oil Lamps.esp=1
RRTV_CommonwealthRoadMap-RedRocket.esp=1
CriticalHitsOutsideofVATS.esp=1
Improved Ecosystems.esp=1
NoRandomMercer.esp=1
JJNickValentineRepairKits.esp=1
GOT.esp=1
UniqueNPCSettlers.esp=1
BoSStory.esp=1
FaceMaxson.esp=1
Dlx_assaultron.esp=1
AssaultronNukaSpaceSuitArmor.esp=1
BOS1 (hardcore).esp=1
.Gage.esp=1
N7-Armor-Standalone_by_Ruddy88.esp=1
Capture the Wasteland.esp=1
VLPad.esp=1
DCEnhancedSecurity.esp=1
Stronger Brotherhood ALL in ONE.esp=1
SkjAlert_All_DLC.esp=1
SkipHSH1_6.esp=1
strong_PA.esp=1
tumbajamba Advanced Engineering.esp=1
strong_PA - tAE.esp=1
mso_sms.esp=1
Kor_Highlight.esp=1
JaL.esp=1
SnapBeds.esp=1
MilitarizedMinutemen.esp=1
MineDetectorNoDLC.esp=1
MineDetector.esp=1
DarkerNights.esp=1
DarkerNightsDetection.esp=1
BetterNightVision.esp=1
CWSS Redux.esp=1
AWKCR Workbench Removal.esp=1
RenLightMod.esp=1
CheatTerminal.esp=1
Ketaros_Treasures.esp=1
NukaWorldPlus.esp=1
ArdentBlade.esp=1
RRTV_HomesAndBunkers_Slog.esp=1
BOUNTIESFORYOU.esp=1
SyringerOverhaul.esp=1
OVT.esp=1
Flicker Fixer.esp=1
AdvSettleTurretSet.esp=1
SpotlightFix-150.esp=1
NWS_Shei.esp=1
Siles - ModernMagazineShelf - orange.esp=1
Binoculars.esp=1
AdvBubbleTurretSet.esp=1
RSE_II_CSA.esp=1

I could not see any animation framework for the animations, This would explain why NPC's are  just standing there. You are going to need to install AAF if you want Animations to work.

.  this the easyest and best guide for installing AAF (remember you do not need to install all the animations or pose mods)