[AAF] RSE Elements Vol.1 - Combat Surrender and Abductions (03-20-19)

Hey FlashY/JoeR,

Ā 

Just wanted to give a big thanks to including the source code. Deconstructing what it does has been super useful in learning how making Fallout 4 mods even works and is largely what has gotten me interested in going through the Papyrus docs to learn it.Ā It'll be a while before I can meaningfully contribute here on LL, but I just wanted you to know it was appreciated. :)

39 minutes ago, bvcs said:

Hey FlashY/JoeR,

Ā 

Just wanted to give a big thanks to including the source code. Deconstructing what it does has been super useful in learning how making Fallout 4 mods even works and is largely what has gotten me interested in going through the Papyrus docs to learn it.Ā It'll be a while before I can meaningfully contribute here on LL, but I just wanted you to know it was appreciated. :)

You're welcome. Im sorry that the source isnt documented to make your learning process easier. Id never intended to release source in the past, so never went that route - documenting - because I knew what everything was and what it did. Either way, your post put a smile on a face that needed one. Thanks for that!

9 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

He's releasing a rebuilt & updated version currently, the old files are [here]

I was wondering because he took the RSA site down, good to know he is still working on it.

Ā 

I am using this mod mainly for advanced needs and the brothel function, can you give me a brief summary of what more functions the "Elements" version of those categories have compared to the RSA all in one 4.0 ?Ā  I would not like to test it out to break my current game

21 hours ago, Grimmdal said:

I am using this mod mainly for advanced needs and the brothel function, can you give me a brief summary of what more functions the "Elements" version of those categories have compared to the RSA all in one 4.0 ?Ā  I would not like to test it out to break my current game ļ»æ

Never used RSE myself, so can't help there.

I'd stick with what you have for now, until he's gotten the new RSE II releases out. At least until/unless you've got time to go through them all and check them out.

If it were me, and this is purely a suggestion here, but if it were me, I'd start to get ready to uninstall this Element and prepare for RSE II's CSA.

Ā 

If it were me, of course...

24 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

If it were me, and this is purely a suggestion here, but if it were me, I'd start to get ready to uninstall this Element and prepare for RSE II's CSA.

Ā 

If it were me, of course...

haha you make it sound as if you release it tonight or tomorrow :D

Ā 

12 minutes ago, Grimmdal said:

haha you make it sound as if you release it tonight or tomorrow :D

Ā 

You obviously don't know me very well, or else you'd already know the answer to that question. ?

Ā 

Maybe tomorrow, maybe by mid-week. Definitely before the next seven days elapse.

15 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

You obviously don't know me very well, or else you'd already know the answer to that question. ?

Ā 

Maybe tomorrow, maybe by mid-week. Definitely before the next seven days elapse.

Ive read the big announcement in the support thread, i ve expected it in some months at least, im very glad youve made such progress and are already ready to release it so soon. Im looking forward to play it !

Ā 

Ā 

While we talking , i have a question regarding the current and future mod. will you implement more brothel functions ?

Things i would love to see :

- MCM slider to increase/decrease income of paid sex

- Money Income (preferably with mcm slider) even if you are not present at the brothel ( as in AAF Prostitution/Brothel)

- Tick Box to only use the beds for paid sex animations

- Prostitute ranks that u can give manually that lead to more income.

Ā 

Ā 

And some thing im not sure if its even possible :

- Ive always wanted to have a pure brothel , not a brothel in a settlement with the settlers that live there as the only clients. Is there some way to have an object that spawns fresh and random male clients everyday at its location ? maybe with 2 ticks per day, one at 8 o clock in the evening to spawn a lotĀ  and one in the morning to remove and spawn less , new npcs ( and so on)

Ā 

You could use this further on for more brothel actions/quests. Random npcs deliver opportunity for random events. (Brawlers,Thiefs,Gangsters,Bouncer for Hire, etc etc. )

3 minutes ago, Grimmdal said:

Ive read the big announcement in the support thread, i ve expected it in some months at least, im very glad youve made such progress and are already ready to release it so soon. Im looking forward to play it !

Ā 

Ā 

While we talking , i have a question regarding the current and future mod. will you implement more brothel functions ?

Things i would love to see :

- MCM slider to increase/decrease income of paid sex

- Money Income (preferably with mcm slider) even if you are not present at the brothel ( as in AAF Prostitution/Brothel)

- Tick Box to only use the beds for paid sex animations

- Prostitute ranks that u can give manually that lead to more income.

Ā 

Ā 

And some thing im not sure if its even possible :

- Ive always wanted to have a pure brothel , not a brothel in a settlement with the settlers that live there as the only clients. Is there some way to have an object that spawns fresh and random male clients everyday at its location ? maybe with 2 ticks per day, one at 8 o clock in the evening to spawn a lotĀ  and one in the morning to remove and spawn less , new npcs ( and so on)

Ā 

You could use this further on for more brothel actions/quests. Random npcs deliver opportunity for random events. (Brawlers,Thiefs,Gangsters,Bouncer for Hire, etc etc. )

The increase / decrease income is already there - you set it via dialogue with the Madame.

That is possible, using an MCM for the away from brothel income - its already there without a slider and it is based off hooker ranks, which do exist already.

Beds, thats an AAF thing - I cant control (noone can) forcing a bed use during an animation.

Prostitute ranks exist already. Collect the Magnolia's Oral arts magazines and your hookers charge more per client. The more mags collected, the more they charge.

Ā 

Adding 'spawns' is totally doable. When I get to recoding Brothels/Prostitution for RSEII, I'll look into that for sure.

26 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

The increase / decrease income is already there - you set it via dialogue with the Madame.

That is possible, using an MCM for the away from brothel income - its already there without a slider and it is based off hooker ranks, which do exist already.

Beds, thats an AAF thing - I cant control (noone can) forcing a bed use during an animation.

Prostitute ranks exist already. Collect the Magnolia's Oral arts magazines and your hookers charge more per client. The more mags collected, the more they charge.

Ā 

Adding 'spawns' is totally doable. When I get to recoding Brothels/Prostitution for RSEII, I'll look into that for sure.

Oh that must be all part of the Element version right ? im still using v4.0 and i cant find such options, except the madame thing . I will download it now xD

Ā 

Edit: The prositute ranks , i was talking more about a custom thing you can do yourself manually with each hooker individually. Roleplay wise i would like to promote good hookers

@Flashy (JoeR)

Ā 

hey flashy , sorry to bother you man , but ive trouble with the Brothel standalone Element Version.

Ā 

I get $ dollar signs in the MCM menu and the clients never try to hook up with the prostitutes. Neither does anything happen when i speak to the hookers myself after they ask me for sex.

Ā 

I tried reinstalling the mod it didnt change.

@Flashy (JoeR)

Ā 

I Fixed the $ dollar sign problem by renaming the translation. The failed Hookups is still a problem though i do not understand. It worked well in RSE 4.0 what am i missing ?

Ā 

I have active prostitutes ( with rings and floormats), male settlers, a madame, low prices, hook up chances on 100%.Ā  what am i doing wrong

My best guess is actually a question for you:

Ā 

Did you properly clean RSE 4.0 out of your DATA\ folder and its subfolders (especially the scripts and fragments folder) before you added the brothels mod? Because if you didn't, there is going to be a big problem, especially where scripts are concerned. And if you didn't clean everything spotless, what you are noticing is what will always happen until RSE 4.0 is completely removed.

Thanks for this, it looks pretty indepth and smooth. I've made a mistake somewhere though, as even though I'm getting no obvious errors or crashes, and I can use the options in the MCM, I can't get the surrender buttons (selected or holster) or surrender-at-%HP to fire. I just get murderered whether by raiders or mutants. I thought it might be a conflict with Violate, which is working fine, but even with that disabled it still doesn't seem to want to fire.

17 minutes ago, Daguy said:

Thanks for this, it looks pretty indepth and smooth. I've made a mistake somewhere though, as even though I'm getting no obvious errors or crashes, and I can use the options in the MCM, I can't get the surrender buttons (selected or holster) or surrender-at-%HP to fire. I just get murderered whether by raiders or mutants. I thought it might be a conflict with Violate, which is working fine, but even with that disabled it still doesn't seem to want to fire.

This mod is dead man.

Ā 

Id uninstall it. Seriously. As the author of it, I can say that with complete sincerity.

Ā 

RSE II's CSA mod is coming and it fixes ALL of the bugs from this pile of dren.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, strongZ said:

Thank you for your help , do you knowĀ mod allow user to rape Ā and kidnap npc ?

Second link I gave you covers that but you will not be able to kidnap npc's to demand ransoms. Tho they will be able to do it to you and your companion. ?

Ā 

I do not know of Any mod for Fallout that allows you to kidnap npc's and demand money for them (nice idea tho).