[AAF] RSE Elements Vol.1 - Combat Surrender and Abductions (03-20-19)

4 hours ago, Shenshi said:

Ty. can u you help with my loadoder really fast?

You really shouldn't be asking mod authors like him to help you with something like load order, man. He has shit to work on, please don't waste his time with stuff like this. Use Google for everyone's sake, please.

Short answer, use LOOT. Done. Slightly longer answer, maybe move Armorsmith Extended up, but your mod list is so basic and short there that I'm not sure why you're even asking this.

Seriously, this isn't the appropriate place to be asking this.

42 minutes ago, Vidust said:

You really shouldn't be asking mod authors like him to help you with something like load order, man. He has shit to work on, please don't waste his time with stuff like this. Use Google for everyone's sake, please.

Short answer, use LOOT. Done. Slightly longer answer, maybe move Armorsmith Extended up, but your mod list is so basic and short there that I'm not sure why you're even asking this.

Seriously, this isn't the appropriate place to be asking this.

I have been told not to use loot. also, I ask for in his info if u could share. I am not making demands. simple advice.

3 hours ago, Shenshi said:

I have been told not to use loot. also, I ask for in his info if u could share. I am not making demands. simple advice.

I agree in not using Loot to sort mod list's As it has never got it right for me in it's ordering of mods so I just now use it to finding dirty file's.

With the mods that you have. I would install/load order them like this:

MCM, CBBE, ArmorSmithExtended, Hud Framework, Torture devices, Devicous Devices, Looks Menu stuff, Home Maker, re-spawn mod, Animations / Pose mods, Patch's Roggvir's DD Items Manager ,CumWealth, Just business  ,FP enhanced, RSEE

9 hours ago, mashup47 said:

I agree in not using Loot to sort mod list's As it has never got it right for me in it's ordering of mods so I just now use it to finding dirty file's.

With the mods that you have. I would install/load order them like this:

MCM, CBBE, ArmorSmithExtended, Hud Framework, Torture devices, Devicous Devices, Looks Menu stuff, Home Maker, re-spawn mod, Animations / Pose mods, Patch's Roggvir's DD Items Manager ,CumWealth, Just business  ,FP enhanced, RSEE

Last time I ask for help with fallout 4 was 6 months ago, So i look through the old post I did, this what I did.  image.png.8bc6870af2beb16bb7ca3e41bbe1db63.png

In between working on Malia, which takes most of my time, and studying, I have been slowly updating parts of RSE Elements' CSA module... I mean SLOWLY.

But there is movement, however small. As you can see, making hostiles surrender is being put back in. Not only that but they are click-activated to begin a dialogue. This was something that was broken in RSE and was removed in RSE Elements because it was so unresolvably broken. But armed with new and deeper understanding of using scenes and packages, as well as certain papyrus scripting on refcollectionaliases, well, you can see there is a surrender happening in Dunwich Borers. Not only that, but I also resolved the whole male/female voice type issue - from now on, each gender is represented perfectly and doesnt rely on the old hack trick of forcing ALL aliases to use a single voice type - which in the past was a cause for concern for people when male NPCs would start talking in a female voice. Yep yep... I know how to work around that limitation now.

ScreenShot177.png.0b4b509385936aea223b674045d9c32c.pngScreenShot178.png.5c29ed397505cff06105bce431a0a105.png

I have ZERO eta to give you, so asking won't get you any positive levels of response. Just know that when I feel the mood grab me, I spin up this Element in the CK and make some tweaks or add new things in, to get CSA back to it's former unbroken, RSE-era glory.

Hey guys! Just wondering If I'm the only one with this problem or If I have done something dumb and broken the mod but for the life of me I cannot get rapist on a surrender event to rape my companion instead of me. I have started a clean save with no other rse elements mods running and updated to the latest version and still no dice. I play a male PC and have female companions and they used to kneel in older versions of this mod and they would get raped if there was more than one time but my male PC always got raped first. On this new version my companion doesn't even kneel and usually even keeps fighting during a surrender event. Any nudge in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks. Also sorry if I'm dumb and missed an answer to this earlier in the thread but I scoured it the best I could. 

46 minutes ago, Rahnohs said:

Hey guys! Just wondering If I'm the only one with this problem or If I have done something dumb and broken the mod but for the life of me I cannot get rapist on a surrender event to rape my companion instead of me. I have started a clean save with no other rse elements mods running and updated to the latest version and still no dice. I play a male PC and have female companions and they used to kneel in older versions of this mod and they would get raped if there was more than one time but my male PC always got raped first. On this new version my companion doesn't even kneel and usually even keeps fighting during a surrender event. Any nudge in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks. Also sorry if I'm dumb and missed an answer to this earlier in the thread but I scoured it the best I could. 

Which companion?  A standard one from game or a modder one?

Hello, I'm having an issue. I don't know how to turn abductions off. They happen at really annoying times. I'll be using the workshop in Sanctuary and I'll get abducted. I'll get abducted right after I killed another group who abducted me. I'll get abducted walking 10 meters after waking up at another abduction location. It's doing my head in. Any way to make it stop?

12 minutes ago, highsky said:

Hello, I'm having an issue. I don't know how to turn abductions off. They happen at really annoying times. I'll be using the workshop in Sanctuary and I'll get abducted. I'll get abducted right after I killed another group who abducted me. I'll get abducted walking 10 meters after waking up at another abduction location. It's doing my head in. Any way to make it stop?

Wow that's weird.  I reported in the Karma mod about the bounty hunters cycling over and over.  Never been abducted like that.

So there is something going on which events dont seem to occur or events that get locked in a loop.

Wish I could help. I know flashy is logging these things and be back after malia.  But that may be awhile..... I have suspended playing with these mods for now.  My OCD says no more.  

I think my biggest issue is that no 2 games (fresh installs etc) is that what breaks, is not the same thing. So isolating what needs to be fixed cant be narrowed down to an aha moment.

John

Apologies if this has been discussed before (did a search before posting this). Has anyone had an issue right after a combat surrender or even while already captured, after the scene plays out, the raiders/ any faction goes hostile, killing me before the screen goes black/abducted? has anyone else had this issue?

57 minutes ago, adorias said:

Apologies if this has been discussed before (did a search before posting this). Has anyone had an issue right after a combat surrender or even while already captured, after the scene plays out, the raiders/ any faction goes hostile, killing me before the screen goes black/abducted? has anyone else had this issue?

Yes... sometimes the MCM slider of pacification is ignored.  Not sure what causes it... but, you are not alone.

John

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2019 at 3:16 AM, Shenshi said:

If you need help with your load order, Kythana has a good example list in the AAF for beginners guide. There's a list of images at the end of the first post that you can use as a template to sort your own mod list. I find it works very well in terms of getting stuff sorted, so I would suggest taking a look at that.

As for CSA specifically, make sure it is the last RSE element to load. RSE elements themselves should be at the end of the AAF load order. Again, Kythana's post can be helpful there as well.

On 4/14/2019 at 8:56 PM, adorias said:

There an option in the CSA MCM menu that determines how long hostiles stay passive after the AAF event(s). It's default is 30 seconds, but you can extend it to up to two minutes. Maybe give that a try?

12 hours ago, asebw said:

There an option in the CSA MCM menu that determines how long hostiles stay passive after the AAF event(s). It's default is 30 seconds, but you can extend it to up to two minutes. Maybe give that a try?

I've adjusted that setting while troubleshooting it, same thing seems to happen.

7 hours ago, adorias said:

I've adjusted that setting while troubleshooting it, same thing seems to happen.

Apologies, I think I misread your original post. It's actually an issue I struggle with as well from time to time, but from my own experience, the problem is not so much the passive timer, but certain companions. I know dogmeat likes to go after raiders and gunners after they've gone passive, and that can trigger other companions to do the same. Codsworth kinda has that problem too in my experience, but usually, it's dogmeat that is the instigator. In the cases that result in death, once the last AAF scene ends and you are allowed to leave, dogmeat tends to go back on the attack right away, and as soon as the enemy becomes hostile, he takes a shot at the player first, often resulting in death. What's frustrating in my situations is that dogmeat usually doesn't have a problem with creatures and some monsters, but when it's humans, all bets are off.

I feel like there might be more to the problem then just the mutt, but I am still playing around with with some of the settings. 

Sorry to intercept this convo….hope that you all could help me with RSE: Abduction matters as the original mod thread had been taken down...My character got raped by the raider...but the sex animation never stops....is there any way that I cancel or stop it? thank you!

On 4/28/2019 at 1:34 AM, tango67 said:

Sorry to intercept this convo….hope that you all could help me with RSE: Abduction matters as the original mod thread had been taken down...My character got raped by the raider...but the sex animation never stops....is there any way that I cancel or stop it? thank you!

When you say that it isn't stopping, do you mean it goes past whatever you set it to in the MCM options? Or is it animation after animation after animation?

hi. im newbie on fallout mod. i have a question on this mod. i installed it. and it played well. 

but i think,  concept of this mod seems like only player and companion raped by hostile, not rape hostile.

is it alright? this mod only support player raped by others?

3 hours ago, daenim89 said:

hi. im newbie on fallout mod. i have a question on this mod. i installed it. and it played well. 

but i think,  concept of this mod seems like only player and companion raped by hostile, not rape hostile.

is it alright? this mod only support player raped by others?

You are thinking of AAF Violate.

John