[SEARCH] [NINI] Black Evening Dress UUNP

Thanks for your answers.

Ā 

AFAIK a UUNP conversion already exists, but I haven't found it. That's why I don't want to start trying to do my own conversion (something I haven't tried before).

Ā 

I'm familiar with Marmotte's marvellous blog, but this conversion isn't included there.

Ā 

Still searching.

I requested this a few days ago but i cant seem to find the baidu request thread anymore. Was it removed?

Cant download it my self, but if you find someone that can... you should be good.

You should be able to find it over here. Both CBBE and UUNP version.

http://www.9damao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=144607&extra=page%3D3%26filter%3Dtypeid%26orderby%3Dlastpost%26typeid%3D106

Ā 

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1g0x4u4wZ4QTMetpd3QmNZA#list/path=%2F

Pass: y5qq

Ā 

Ā 

7 hours ago, shadow866 said:

I requested this a few days ago but i cant seem to find the baidu request thread anymore. Was it removed?

Cant download it my self, but if you find someone that can... you should be good.

You should be able to find it over here. Both CBBE and UUNP version.

http://www.9damao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=144607&extra=page%3D3%26filter%3Dtypeid%26orderby%3Dlastpost%26typeid%3D106

Ā 

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1g0x4u4wZ4QTMetpd3QmNZA#list/path=%2F

Pass: y5qq

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks! Unfortunately I'm one of those who has difficulties dl'ing from 9DM & Baidu. Gotta wait for a new request thread!

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, yoyotura said:

here, I hope it works.

(original archive files cloak_1.nif have physics but cloak_0.nif doesn't )

well I'm not sure if this is on purpose but for me didn't work until I made both have physicsĀ 
so you may have to do the same, or not idk xD.

[NINI]é»‘č‰²ę™šē¤¼ęœBlack+Evening+Dress+CBBE-smp.zip 77.72 MB Ā· 0 downloads

Thank you! :)Ā , ill Ā testĀ it tomorrow gotta sleep now ?

10 hours ago, yoyotura said:

yw, good night man/woman xDĀ :)

Ā 

ahh well, bodyslide can't load nifs from this outfit nor can the "batch build" even see the names of the parts.. all the slider sets for this outfit are nameless...but they are not nameless in the folder.. odd, oh well, ill just have to wait for some official translated conversion or something. Or if someone has any ideas what could cause the issues

7 hours ago, cylon123 said:

ahh well, bodyslide can't load nifs from this outfit nor can the "batch build" even see the names of the parts.. all the slider sets for this outfit are nameless...but they are not nameless in the folder.. odd, oh well, ill just have to wait for some official translated conversion or something. Or if someone has any ideas what could cause the issues

you can open up the file in slidersets with notepad++ to encode it to simplified chinese then encode it to utf-8 and save. If you want to change the chinese names I'm sure changing both in notepad will work as well but when i tried building it to my body 2-3 parts were clipping pretty badly so might have to go into outfit studio and the smp broke too and I'm too noob to know deal with that.

On 5/3/2019 at 1:32 PM, cylon123 said:

Ā 

On 5/3/2019 at 9:44 PM, konnoyuuki said:

you can open up the file in slidersets with notepad++ to encode it to simplified chinese then encode it to utf-8 and save. If you want to change the chinese names I'm sure changing both in notepad will work as well but when i tried building it to my body 2-3 parts were clipping pretty badly so might have to go into outfit studio and the smp broke too and I'm too noob to know deal with that.

Don't use the bodyslides file it will break smpĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The bodyslide files are hdt havokĀ 

While the files in the meshes folder are all hdt skinned meshĀ 

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...