Is it time for a Skyrim VR download tab?

donutfiend

It's been my understanding so far that (I may be wrong) the major hurdles we had to overcome in properly modding the VR version were:

1. SKSEVR: Done

2. SkyUIVR: Done 

3. SexLabVR: Seems to be getting very close to a baseline functionality. 

I imagine now that all the core components are coming together, we may start seeing official ports, or community patches coming out for some other popular mods. As it stands now the limited amount of information out there isn't terribly hard to find due to there being little discussion on it while we wait for the stars to align, but it seems that may start getting harder to find when mixed in with all the SSE stuff. I know VR isn't as popular and I don't expect the floodgates to suddenly open and ports to start flying all over the place, but I don't relish the idea of creeping through pages of SSE mod discussions to see if that one has been ported or is already working (which, once I get it installed properly, I plan to start testing a few). So far I like the "Working VR Mods" thread but even that may get a bit cluttered at some point. 

I'm mostly just thinking out loud here, so let me know if I'm wrong. Cheers! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived