Deadly mutilations and Schlongs of skyrim patch?

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a patch/way that makes this mod work with deadly mutilations? 

I searched on the web and someone said that you can copy the nif files from the SOS skeleton and merge it with 

the deadly mutilation skeleton for it to work. 

Also isit possible to have SoS work on just my own player? if the skeleton of my player and the npcs are separate I think it might work but ive searched nothing so far. 

Don't really need to see female gore #respectwamen 

sorry if everyone is tired of reading this :( 

I swear I saw it again by modding my skyrim again yesterday but I can't figure where...

I'll try to find what mod suggest me to tick the box " Deadly Mutilations - Sos compatibility patch " but I hope someone here knows exactly because I have now 240+ mods installed
  • 1 year later...
Guest AthenaESIV

Is there an LE version? and is the script fix patch latest version 1.2? Any links to recent discussions about it appreciated, all of them seem to be old.

Tyty

• 3 years later...