RimWorld More Detailed Bodies, needs programmer

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

The basic male body is so much nicer than the pawn look! I've been wanting this kind of realism since I saw the game and didn't want guys with an ultra-low body fat 'super ant' abs look.

I have a few small suggestions for improvements, in case you're interested. The suggestions are ranked from most-desired (by me) to least important.

1) Give the guy a more male body. You used the female waist and hips for him and he looks like a girl from behind as a result. Give him a bit wider waist and narrower hips. A man's buttocks tend to look more square, not apple/pear like females.

2) Give the guy nipples.

3) Tone down the skintone difference between male and female. While females tend to have a bit paler complexions (especially face/ears/nose) due to higher body fat percentage, there are plenty of pale men out there. Everyone makes males look very tan and females pale. How about the opposite?

4) Reduce the exaggeration of the female's waist narrowness. Ultra-tight corsets used to put so much pressure on the internal organs that women would faint with "the vapors" and have other health problems. That's what a very skinny waist reminds me of.

5) The standard spiky male game character hair would be more fun on the female character instead.