Jump to content

some page to download the best female armor and clothes for adults for skyrim legendary edition


Recommended Posts

Posted

I would like to find a page that is not nexusmods to download good clothes and armor for my female followers that are sexy clothes and adult heels and others

Posted

Since you didn't specify what bodytype you use, I'll just assume you use CBBE.

Melodic does some veeery good conversions. You have to download his armors from his patreon. Here's the link: https://www.patreon.com/Melodiq

 

Another non-nexus site where I found lots and lots of great mods (more than 2000 different armors I think) is this one: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/

Sometimes it's a bit tricky to download them, but most of the time, it's worth it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...