FNV - Resetting factions changed by a mod

ilythiir

Hi hi,

I'm a fan of deathclaws, and I used a mod that put us on friendly terms.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/35091/

However, I found after removing the mod that I'm still allied with the deathclaws, and that this mod has completely broken the deathclaw-branch of Sexout Breeder. The deathclaws attack and kill all the captives.

But I digress. Is there some way I can reverse what the perk did, and somehow reset my "reputation" with the deathclaw faction to the default values? I've tried a few console commands, none of which yielded any success. I really would like to keep playing my current savegame rather than starting all over again.

Thanks.

Edit: Just wanted to include that I tried loading a save prior to pickping the Deathclaw Friend perk (but with the .esp still active), which worked just fine.

There you go...

And there I go for being impatient about trying the deathclaw breeding. The fixer worked, thank you. I didn't even register it was in my inventory. Feel free to mock now.

Anyway, to completely reverse the perk mod, SetEnemy DeathclawID PlayerID 0 0, then running the faction fixer should be fine, yes?

Thanks again. Especially for the quick response. :P

Archived