help with nude skins cbbe,unp ect..

squall1151

HI i need some help with skyrim mods. I am fairly new to the modding world and loving iT! The mods u can great can be so fun.

I am using the following mods.

skyrim monster mod v10

fores new idles in skyrim fnis behavior file v3_3_2 allways nec

fores new idles in skyrim fnis fnis idle spells.

better males

better females by bella v3

bathing beauties or beefcake

victorias high heel walk

animated prostitution (working well)

CHSBHC - BBP nude and jiggly mod

All these mods are working great some bugs but nothing thats stops me from playing

my question is.

im using CHSBHC - BBP nude and jiggly mod, im thinking of trying another type of these mods. im thinking about using CBBEv3 body replacer so i can use also use these and other like this.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13004

please let me know if this will work.

also seen DIMONIZED UNP female body, is this the same sort of thing to what im using or can i use this as well as the one im using or can i only use one at the same time?

If someone can recommend me some other body replaces like this

ill be very greatful.

HI i need some help with skyrim mods. I am fairly new to the modding world and loving iT! The mods u can great can be so fun.

I am using the following mods.

skyrim monster mod v10

fores new idles in skyrim fnis behavior file v3_3_2 allways nec

fores new idles in skyrim fnis fnis idle spells.

better males

better females by bella v3

bathing beauties or beefcake

victorias high heel walk

animated prostitution (working well)

CHSBHC - BBP nude and jiggly mod

All these mods are working great some bugs but nothing thats stops me from playing

my question is.

im using CHSBHC - BBP nude and jiggly mod' date=' im thinking of trying another type of these mods. im thinking about using CBBEv3 body replacer so i can use also use these and other like this.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13004

please let me know if this will work.

also seen DIMONIZED UNP female body, is this the same sort of thing to what im using or can i use this as well as the one im using or can i only use one at the same time?

If someone can recommend me some other body replaces like this

ill be very greatful.

[/quote']

your link is a full set (or near) of armors for the specific mak's version of cbbe body. You can't really use an other body mod with these armors. In fact you can, but the body won't be the same with or without armors which is weird.

There is this, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25259 that can interest you.

Archived