Jump to content

プリシアディフェンス | Pricia Defense


Arcticu

Recommended Posts

Posted

I used the search, couldn't find anything. 

 

https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE241680.html

 

I'm highly enjoying this game, yet stuck. I love how unique it is, how teaseful, and interesting it is. I can't use traps yet (can't figure out how), while having made it all the way to the forest. You rescue people, they join in the main hub area... You buy, sell. It's a unique tower defense game I can highly recommend.

 

 

For anybody who played this, or knows where to look. what's the pin for the castle in the forest? The notepad gives me 'Red, Green, & blue'... I can't figure out how that gets to numbers. It's a shame I can't find any videos either of actual playthroughs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...