【poppo】Anime Object - Ero motion -Re-pack version-

アニメオブジェクトーエロモーション / Anime Object - Ero motion

Description -

This is original Ero object, but re-pack version, include all ero scenes, so, you no need choose what presset use now.

~◆・◇・◆~

Download -

FNIS

Ero motion -repack- version

TBBT current files

How to install -

1) Downaldo, extract, intall. Don't use NMM, use only manual install. Over write files if ask.

2) Run GenerateFNISforModders.exe, choose FNIS_FNISSpells_List.txt.

3) Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe Update FNIS behaviors.

Done.

TBBT Spells -

Right now exsist two TBBT ero motions. Install way, same like for normal version, but you need TBBT animation set. What You can downaldo here, please read FAQ how to install TBBT But, don't downaldo TBBT ero motion from that thread. in that thread files was not named current.

Demo Video -

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvp11q_tesv-2012-12-08-03-46-37-32_sexy#.UMKhy6xPzSQ

Extra Video demo, uploadet on a Xvideos.

ーおわり。

After doing this, I have no spells or anything to do this stuff... What am I missing?

and here   >>>  2) Run GenerateFNISforModders.exe, choose FNIS_FNISSpells_List.txt.

3) Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe Update FNIS behaviors.

How do I choose List.txt after I am in the GenerateFNISforModders.exe ???   It doesn't seem clear on actual install.. just says run GenerateFNIS, choose List.txt, then run Generate FNIS..    ??  Please help

I've been trying to get this running for the past few days, but casting the animation spells does nothing. No offense, but could someone please repeat the instructions in clearer english? I've been following it, but I think I might have misunderstood a step or something.

I've been trying to get this running for the past few days, but casting the animation spells does nothing. No offense, but could someone please repeat the instructions in clearer english? I've been following it, but I think I might have misunderstood a step or something.

I finally got it to work.. somewhat..

I went here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811 and I download the FNIS Idle Spells V3_5 -- ADD-ON for the spells       

Then it worked.. I didn't change file names or anything.  Now for some reason all of the o1-o8 spells run correctly.. but my b1-b9 run for like 3 seconds then stops and goes back to normal.  I am not sure what is wrong here.   

I finally got it to work.. somewhat..

I went here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811 and I download the FNIS Idle Spells V3_5 -- ADD-ON for the spells       

Then it worked.. I didn't change file names or anything.  Now for some reason all of the o1-o8 spells run correctly.. but my b1-b9 run for like 3 seconds then stops and goes back to normal.  I am not sure what is wrong here.   

I've had that mod for a long time now, uninstalled and reinstalled it after you suggested it, nothing still happens. D:

Could it be because I have other pose mods running? I have no spells on the FNIS "o" category, though. None of the other "o" and "b" spells work, though. Could it be because there's something wrong with my FNIS?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

pls. help. why is that the animations only last for 1 second? specially the adult thing. u know, and the others last longer, just the adult thing 1 sec. ^^ pls help..

They are not animations, they are just poses for taking screen shots with.

but why is that the demo video is an animation (Extra Video demo, uploadet on a Xvideos.), its not just some static pose. really confused bro~  and if so, any links so that i can download the animations, 

• 3 weeks later...

@zaselim

mmhh the ero tbbp animations from the tender bpp thread or hdt physics would be my guess

Yeah i works with hdt physics, but i don't use it because of the bugs and continuous butt bounce..I use my custom body so can't use the bodyslide tool.

But there poses are great for the screen shots and don't need animation for the shots...When i like to i just rename back to original my hdt physics extension.dll and rename female_skeleton.hdx

Thanks for the reply,..

@zaselim

mmhh the ero tbbp animations from the tender bpp thread or hdt physics would be my guess

Yeah i works with hdt physics, but i don't use it because of the bugs and continuous butt bounce..I use my custom body so can't use the bodyslide tool.

But there poses are great for the screen shots and don't need animation for the shots...When i like to i just rename back to original my hdt physics extension.dll and rename female_skeleton.hdx

Thanks for the reply,..

there is a version that works with female_skeleton.hkx still in place i think

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unofficial-v7-27-no-longer-works-for-existing-bodies-anyone-understand-chinese/

7-22

I have them in place and the jiggle works

• 4 months later...

The problem I think could be that animations b001-b008 are not the right type of animation. Even with the default FNIS idle animation (which is thing like shoveling dirt, sweeping broom, etc.) the animation is broken and does not loop correctly, so I think it is a problem with the current version of FNIS. Regardless, FNIS has added support for o animation (animated object animation) to include anim object since a while ago I think.

So, just rename animations b001-b008 to o010-o017, and they should work fine (because current version of FNIS spells has slots to go up to 18). Also, go to anim object files included (meshes/animobjects/FNIS) and rename the anim objects b001-b008 to o010-o017 as well.. otherwise you will end up doing the sexy time with a broom LOL (yes it happen to me -.-).

(should also add that, if you do this you do not need to run generate FNIS for modders. If you ran it previously and got no animation, you will have to delete all FNIS files and install FNIS + FNIS spells again completely. I hope it makes sense)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The problem I think could be that animations b001-b008 are not the right type of animation. Even with the default FNIS idle animation (which is thing like shoveling dirt, sweeping broom, etc.) the animation is broken and does not loop correctly, so I think it is a problem with the current version of FNIS. Regardless, FNIS has added support for o animation (animated object animation) to include anim object since a while ago I think.

So, just rename animations b001-b008 to o010-o017, and they should work fine (because current version of FNIS spells has slots to go up to 18). Also, go to anim object files included (meshes/animobjects/FNIS) and rename the anim objects b001-b008 to o010-o017 as well.. otherwise you will end up doing the sexy time with a broom LOL (yes it happen to me -.-).

(should also add that, if you do this you do not need to run generate FNIS for modders. If you ran it previously and got no animation, you will have to delete all FNIS files and install FNIS + FNIS spells again completely. I hope it makes sense)

Do the B anims REALLY work as O anims if i rename them along with their objects?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My problem is: Although i have the TBBP, the Ero Motion TBBP fix makes the game crash after loading a save OR starting a new one but without the fix activated all anims WORK! 

Any ideas?

(Note: i ran FNIS generator for users after installing this and before i started the game so thats not the cause)

thanx for any help in advance