Help with nude outfit?

Hello everyone!

I need some help regarding the nude outfit. As you may have experienced too, my sims occasionaly start their Passion activities with random clothing - like EA hair and stuff (those pigtails and green bracelet, argh), wrong makeup (lipstick for men, clown face paint) and other accessories, and that drives me insane. I'm currently checking my cc pieces one by one and recategorizing them, and keeping some stuff enabled for Naked, like makeup, piercings and accessory tattoos, because that's logical for me.

What really bothers me isn't the items categories, but how they're thrown randomly for a completely different outfit. I'd like to keep some accessories enabled for naked for example, but I wish they'd follow the same standard for acc and makeup as the other outfits relate to "Everyday". Perhaps there's a mod I do not know about? How do you guys deal with it? I have currently Mastercontroller and the Cheats and Integration modules (no xcas, no awesomemod, no other outfit mods). PLS HELP

Thanks in advance!!

• 1 year later...
On 10/7/2020 at 10:29 PM, Gabriel1317 said:

I dont speak english, my apologies about that

English is not your first language, yet you come to this site and try to help someone else... then apologize for not speaking English????

You are a good person! Do not apologize!!! )))))))))))

On 2/23/2019 at 4:21 PM, cloudgirl said:

I need some help regarding the nude outfit

I know that Twighlightstorm has returned, and is active with Passion. There have been several recent changes, animations added and files in Passion that have been changed and updated. You may want to check that thread also.