[SOLVED] Not able to stop the game since the update

ηeverSky

Hi everyone!

My game has the last update and I tried playing today. My sim was in a nightclub and started having some smexy time with his lover eheh (I used WW to start the interaction) I wanted to choose the next WW interaction but I couldn't do anything... I wasn't able at all to click on my sim or anywhere...! The girlsim kept on giving her blowjob without ending... I tried clicking somewhere else, the floor, a chair but nothing. I stopped the game, saw that there was an update for WW by turbodriver and another one for Nisa. I thought the problem was there and started breathing again lol

When I entered the game I got the pop up from Nisa and the notification from Turbo's WW telling me that the update was ok, so I started playing and did the same thing >> WW >> Sex >> Oral Job and chose random. My 2 sims had fun again, I tried to change for another oral job interaction but... same problem! I can't click on my sims or anywhere in the game except for the menus. (but the thing is that even on construction mode, the game keeps on playing! I can't neither pause the game nor fastforward it...) The only thing left for me is to quit the game... 

This is only happening when I use WW. If I don't use it, everything is ok, I can do whatever I want but once I start WW with my sim, this bug happens... 

Does anyone else have the same problem since the last update? (for information: no last exception file created) 

Thanks for your help if any of you have any idea on how to repair this. 

Have a nice evening!

Edit : I've found what caused the problem : the NPC Control mod. http://modthesims.info/d/604590/npc-control-update-23-11-2018.html 

Now that I have removed it, everything is working fine. 

Happy simming everyone :D 

Archived