Forest Nymphs - SSE *Updated info and Aanya FaceGenData

I am absolutely loving this mod. It's a brillyant, unique, challenging way to start the game. It saddens me to think of all the people that would probably love this mod but never know about it not being on the nexxus.

Looking forward to future updates. It'll be nice to see those hometrees populated.

I've got all three Dibellan Flawless Diamonds and the quest just ended. No clues as to what to do next. I thought maybe the ingots I found in the riften home tree would be needed for the reforging of the crown so with them and the diamonds in my inventory I went to an anvil couldn't find any crown to forge.

Then I parked myself outside a city for a while hoping the courier would show up with another letter from my mysterious friend but after about 5 or 10 minutes no courier showed up.

I hate to ask for a spoiler but what the heck am I supposed to do next?

hi there, you seem pretty good at scripting. im making my own race rather similar to this, wherein people are hostile to the race. Now keep in mind i have NO experience with scripting. I wanted to ask a question, how do i add a faction to a race, and make that race able to temporarily lose their "hostile" faction via a shrine?

On 6/7/2019 at 10:41 AM, PolarBair said:

I've got all three Dibellan Flawless Diamonds and the quest just ended. No clues as to what to do next. I thought maybe the ingots I found in the riften home tree would be needed for the reforging of the crown so with them and the diamonds in my inventory I went to an anvil couldn't find any crown to forge.

Then I parked myself outside a city for a while hoping the courier would show up with another letter from my mysterious friend but after about 5 or 10 minutes no courier showed up.

I believe you need to have Ebony Smithing unlocked...it's one of the smithing perks which will unlock the recipe.

• 3 weeks later...

The requirement of Ebony Smithing must be a mistake, 'cause that is ridiculous. Also could we get a version where the crown gives no armor and whatever that passive 25 armor doesn't exist (Probably not your mod but idk) so that we can use the Ordinator magic armor Alteration skill?

Edit: Also, for me, I don't have to stay still or even stay meditating in order to use Focus of the Grove. Having your weapons out and pressing the button allows you to start the whole meditation and even if when I do the animation, I can jump to leave it and keep the regen. Might wanna look at Wintersun. The way they handle meditation seems to work like how you want it to. ({https://imgur.com/a/Dqkpyrh} every double wave line is an instance of Focus of the Grove)

Edit 2: I'm also very partial to both using the skirt with the bikinis and unenchanted versions of all the clothes to customize ourselves.

Edit 3: Detect Soul Aura doesn't work on trolls.

• 1 month later...

i was able to complete the quest and get all 3 diamonds, and i have Ebony Smithing unlocked. however i still cant find where to create the crown at. if possible can someone tell me either where to go or the crowns name if i need to i might just player add it to me, id prefer to be able to make it my self though. any assistance is greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know whats going on, but when I use the mods destruction spells, like Natures Wrath, I CTD. I used it on a hunter NPC and CTD, Bandits CTD. Might be more but I ended up not using the added destruction spells.

EDIT: Nevermind, RaceMenu was the culprit, updating to 0.4.6 fixed the issue.

Version 0.4.6

Fixed combat freeze/crash using shock related spells

• 2 months later...
On 6/7/2019 at 3:41 PM, PolarBair said:

where did you find the other 2? ive only found the one that was in drelas cottage. i got no idea where the other 2 are

On 11/16/2019 at 10:48 AM, Elias Vexwing said:

where did you find the other 2? ive only found the one that was in drelas cottage. i got no idea where the other 2 are

setstage ForestNymphCrownQuest 30 - starts 2nd diamond quest

setstage ForestNymphCrownQuest 40 - starts 3rd diamond quest

I had to do this to advance the quest in 2 different playthroughs. you should get a map marker.

On 8/9/2019 at 8:10 PM, Mweiss1189 said:

i was able to complete the quest and get all 3 diamonds, and i have Ebony Smithing unlocked. however i still cant find where to create the crown at. if possible can someone tell me either where to go or the crowns name if i need to i might just player add it to me, id prefer to be able to make it my self though. any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Elder Crown - can be made at any blacksmith.

11 hours ago, NintendoPolitics said:

setstage ForestNymphCrownQuest 30 - starts 2nd diamond quest

setstage ForestNymphCrownQuest 40 - starts 3rd diamond quest

I had to do this to advance the quest in 2 different playthroughs. you should get a map marker.

Elder Crown - can be made at any blacksmith.

OMFG thank you so much! it was bugging the hell out of me. i wouldnt have thought to use those commands anyway because with anything like that, i dont use just incase i fuck anything up

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah.....

so work has been pretty brutal these past months, and what little time I get for anything gaming related has been getting consumed more by playing rather than modding. I'll have another look into what might be buggering up the quest stages advancing as they should. But I'm not really that great with quest scripting, so we'll see. I'll also look into lowering the crafting skill requirement for crafting the crown as well (didn't really think that bit through very well), though I may up the material requirement to offset a little.

I have a number of projects I want to brush up/release etc.. And I haven't really prioritized anything as of yet.

With winter settling in, I may see a little respite in the coming weeks that will afford me more time to mod. I hope so, cuz I'm getting a bit run down from work, and the flu has been kicking my ass for 2 weeks now ?

Trykz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@Trykzi may have found another issue with this. I was running both forest nymphs and daughter of coldharbor. started game as a daughter and still get the messenger with the note from here. i had to abandon that character and go back and shut the forest nymphs off. Don't think I am supposed to be getting a note about diamonds from a thalmor as a daughter though.

21 hours ago, jaeos said:

@Trykzi may have found another issue with this. I was running both forest nymphs and daughter of coldharbor. started game as a daughter and still get the messenger with the note from here. i had to abandon that character and go back and shut the forest nymphs off. Don't think I am supposed to be getting a note about diamonds from a thalmor as a daughter though.

This is normal.

Setting a race condition on a quest doesn't seem to be working in the CK.

Trykz

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So first off I love this mod. It has been very fun, immersing myself as a forest nymph, allying with animals and creatures of skyrim, and blending in with "normal" people when I need to visit cities. The only HUGE issue I have run into is that during the Diplomatic Immunity quest, when Delphine takes all my gear, it takes my little crown as well, and I'm immediately attacked by the Thalmor. I've even tried using RaceMenu to change to a Nord or something temporarily, but no dice, they still attack. Any advice on a way to get through this? Thanks.

• 3 months later...

I do new game and create a forest nymph, that race adds 5 spells to teleport at 4 home trees, and to teleport to grove of Fae, a little new world space.   I find all 3 diamonds, using console commands to see where is the next, every time I found one, but when I  go to a forge, don't appears the crown.

Commands used:

setstage ForestNymphCrownQuest 30  (starts 2nd diamond quest )

setstage ForestNymphCrownQuest 40  (starts 3rd diamond quest )

setstage ForestNymphCrownQuest 50 (to end quest )

Don't appears to me the crown in the forges objects. I have Smithing in 100 and all stars are shining.

I'm stuck. What's wrong?

Where is Aanya? Edit:  In Broken Limb Camp, at  southwest of home tree.

Ref ID? Edit: xx256555

How can obtain the crown??????

Beautiful race, pretty face.

Edited by maxsssnake
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I have issues using my own CBBE presets with this mod. I don't have any "Forest Nymph" folder inside my Data/Meshes/actors/character folder, is that normal ? Should I create one ? I don't know shit about the way bodies work in the game (tbh, I don't know much about computers in general)

Also, is there any way to change the character's hair using hair from Hairdos ? 

Great mod, anyway

Edited by shuur
8 hours ago, shuur said:

Hey, I have issues using my own CBBE presets with this mod. I don't have any "Forest Nymph" folder inside my Data/Meshes/actors/character folder, is that normal ? Should I create one ? I don't know shit about the way bodies work in the game (tbh, I don't know much about computers in general)

Also, is there any way to change the character's hair using hair from Hairdos ? 

Great mod, anyway

How you installed? Use MO2.

There are packs, of wigs, for change hair of your followers and your character.

Edited by maxsssnake