Better butt sliders and one more thing

Right now im using sliders i got from mts (butt/waist/butt rotate) they work but not enough only way to get a butt that actually consider big is making your sims very fat which cause them to get fat cheeks/neck/belly etc. (duh) which not something im going for 

so if anyone willing to make more detailed butt sliders (lets say like in skyrim) it would be nice ?

+Im working on custom race sims like orcs/goblins etc it would be great if there is a long sharp nail for feet like witch nails for hand but for the feet to give them more aggressive(?) look

True but

https://ibb.co/nRtYjBh

way of this slider working is its making the butt gets bigger only from that where white circle is becuase of that bigger the butt gets weirder it starts to look but if someone could make a version where it actually makes place where red circles are to get bigger too it would be better or something like that

i looked for other sliders on mts blogspots etc. but this was the only one i could find 

Archived