Sign in to follow this  
jws1979

Help! Nraas and Kinky

Does Traveler work with Kinkyworld?  I can't remember.

Right now all sims do is get locked in the queued action and stand around waiting.

I'm using the most recent versions of both mentioned mods, (with others but I think it's those two).  My sims are on vacation in Monte Vista, (which really really feels like it could have been a WA location) in a small house.

edit: At least 26 views and not a single reply?  C'mon guys.  You can't ALL be using Passions and never wondered about Kinkyworld while using Traveler.

I haven't used KW in a long time but from what I can remember they should be fine together if your using the public builds but even then it's iffy never know when KW may decide to spazz out. Although if you are using any of the Patreon builds well that would be At Your Own Risk some work with Traveler some don't.

On 2/20/2019 at 8:51 PM, jws1979 said:

You can't ALL be using Passions and never wondered about Kinkyworld while using Traveler

Or maybe with how buggy and unstable KW is people don't want to risk it.

I use traveler and KW public build 375 together. I had one ongoing issue for a while, but it turned out to not be related to KW, but to a different mod called MSC (more sims in clubs). After removing that one, I haven't had any issues with KW and traveler. I posted my issue on the Nraas forums, and after telling me they couldn't help me because I had KW installed, they also listed all the other mods that were incompatible with traveler. Removing those fixed my issues.