Do I need Internet to play dead or alive xtreme venus vacation & to love & to added to my collection & my waifu collection

Allowed me to explain before you guys answer the question if I ever want to play & added to my collection & my waifu collection dead or alive xtreme venus vacation & if I choose to torrent or pirate or not it depends I'm a bit worried if the game is what you guys considered a DRM game & hopefully dead or alive xtreme venus vacation is dead or alive xtreme venus vacation is DRM free as soon as I download the game & I might love & added to my collection & my waifu collection. & yes as the title suggested I'm a otaku,I'm a gamer,I'm a final fantasy fan/huge fan aka final fantasy nerd,I'm a hentai fan,I love hentai both vr & non-vr & I love hentai stuff too.

& lol damn the game looks fun & lol dare I say the game looks sexy & I might added to my collection & my waifu collection dead or alive xtreme venus vacation I don't know yet so I'm asking ahead of time if I need Internet to play,love & added to my collection & my waifu collection dead or alive xtreme venus vacation & if I choose to or is it a DRM free game & hopefully to play & might love & added to my collection & my waifu collection thanks,thanks for reading & thanks & for your understanding & thanks again for your answers ahead of time :).

First off: Yes you allways need internet to play it.

Second: It's free to play. So no torrent needed.

The game can be downloaded with the DMM player. Some kind of "Steam" but for japanese people and japanese games (also hentai games as far as I can tell).

It gets a bit tricky to download a first time because its all japanes, but for the basic stuff look at reddit for main Q&A: https://www.reddit.com/r/DOAXVenusVacation/hot/

This forum is mainly for adult mods, so when you got installed, you are welcome to use the mods provided. You find several mod threads now, organizing mods by modders. But be aware that some mods might interfere with mods from another author.

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2019 at 1:12 AM, Cloud1987 said:

Allowed me to explain before you guys answer the question if I ever want to play & added to my collection & my waifu collection dead or alive xtreme venus vacation & if I choose to torrent or pirate or not it depends I'm a bit worried if the game is what you guys considered a DRM game & hopefully dead or alive xtreme venus vacation is dead or alive xtreme venus vacation is DRM free as soon as I download the game & I might love & added to my collection & my waifu collection. & yes as the title suggested I'm a otaku,I'm a gamer,I'm a final fantasy fan/huge fan aka final fantasy nerd,I'm a hentai fan,I love hentai both vr & non-vr & I love hentai stuff too.

& lol damn the game looks fun & lol dare I say the game looks sexy & I might added to my collection & my waifu collection dead or alive xtreme venus vacation I don't know yet so I'm asking ahead of time if I need Internet to play,love & added to my collection & my waifu collection dead or alive xtreme venus vacation & if I choose to or is it a DRM free game & hopefully to play & might love & added to my collection & my waifu collection thanks,thanks for reading & thanks & for your understanding & thanks again for your answers ahead of time :).

"my waifu collection"? !    ??

It is very funny.

As far as I know, a real Otaku can have only one waifu.

Archived