Bondage Bed Update

17 hours ago, Zheur said:

Could you include stuff like ropes and such to the bed? Also, is it possible to make the headboard wider and the holes bigger? 

Reveal hidden contents

bed.png.ecd2c1f4fe72aaa0d2ddaaffd4ee4c16.png

I think you meant widening and enlarging holes in the Pillory part of the bed. Correct? I am working on a couple of other things right now and will circle back to this and work on it. I'll look in to adding ropes or something. I don't know if my skill level is at that point yet.

39 minutes ago, Kodenu said:

I think you meant widening and enlarging holes in the Pillory part of the bed. Correct? I am working on a couple of other things right now and will circle back to this and work on it. I'll look in to adding ropes or something. I don't know if my skill level is at that point yet.

Yes, this is what I meant. Well, I'll wait until then.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I have the original bondage bed.  How do you use it?   Is there any animations for it?   I see there are hand cuffs hanging down from the posts, but it just seems like its a normal bed otherwise.  There does not seem to be any special animations that open up when you have your sims on the bed.

I am a bit confused.  why is there seemingly constant updates to this bed if its basically only able to be used as a normal bed?

I love all animations thus far, dont get me wrong, but i sure wish that someone would come up with something "different" than the hum drum stuff that is out there so far.  Everyone needs a change now and then right?   :)

20 hours ago, RayneStorm1968 said:

I have the original bondage bed.  How do you use it?   Is there any animations for it?   I see there are hand cuffs hanging down from the posts, but it just seems like its a normal bed otherwise. 

My Bondage bed has the Pillory on it, the one with the handcuffs is not one I made. The one with handcuffs does have animations done for it. Unfortunately, no one has done animations for this bed. I will have to request that a animator(s) make a few.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
2 hours ago, Morwania said:

Hello. I have a problem with this mod, I can`t download it. It says Eier the file is broken or an unknow format. 

I am using winrar or 7zip

winrar or 7zip is not necessary, the file format is .package

this is the file-type used for Sims 4 mods, just need to download the file and put it in your mods folder

if you are not familiar with cc or mods instalation in sims 4, you can check more info here.

xD

On 7/7/2021 at 8:37 AM, Morwania said:

Hello. I have a problem with this mod, I can`t download it. It says Eier the file is broken or an unknow format. 

I am using winrar or 7zip

On 7/7/2021 at 11:37 AM, QuinSims said:

winrar or 7zip is not necessary, the file format is .package

QuinSims is correct. When downloading from LL you have to be aware of the file extension. Creators use Winrar, 7zip or just upload the Sims 4 .package file .