Worse nightmare ever..

D_ManXX2

Yesterday everything seem fine i played fallout 4 almost non stop no crash so i thought was good enough for then closed the game turned pc off and went to sleep today i booted my pc up again and nothing.. :( no screen i dont hear any beeping sound power seem fine i cant get any signal from motherboard. tried the onboard and still blackscreen tried resetting the cmos and no screen it does seem to have hardrive activity. just the screen is total blank..

Worse day ever.. 

I thought so too but i tried everything. other video card removed memory, tried removing the battery waited 10 minutes also used the trick the jumber to reset bios but nothing worked. even tried a different power supply. replaced the cables. nothing could get my pc to boot up. its just dead. if it was cpu related i would get warning sound from speakers but i dont get any warning..

I knew this day would come, but i was not expecting it to be today since i have no funds to replace or even get new gaming pc. i still have an old one but it so old i dought it would even be able to play fallout 4 let alone skyrim SE.

If it was motherboard then it would get really expensive because new motherboard now will make other parts mute and i will have to replace those aswell.

Archived