AAF female always uses male body for scenes

1 minute ago, Zepidel2 said:

Did some more testing, on a male PC the female NPC's are working fine and not equipping a male body suit/nude suit. So it's something that is effecting all AAF mods and AFF itself specifically for my PC to always equip the male nude suit.

Are you using the nude suit mod or is it doing it on its own

The fourplay one? Yes, but regardless of it being loaded it still happens even on a clean save without it.

Here's my load order

*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*Arbitration - Resources.esm
*AAF.esm
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*HUDFramework.esm
*SimSettlements.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*Knockout Framework.esm
*SettlementKeywords.esm
*XDI.esm
*Homemaker.esm
*four_play_Nudesuits.esm
*Arbitration - Button Lowered Weapons.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp
*DarkerNights.esp
*C-ViviWeat139-DarkNigh111p6-Patch.esp
*Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
*DarkerNightsDetection.esp
*BetterNightVision.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Far Harbor.esp
*ShellRain.esp
*dD-Enhanced Blood.esp
*Vivid Weathers - Nuka World.esp
*CBBE.esp
*The Eyes of Beauty Looking Stranger.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*four_play.esp
*Boston Breeder.esp
*Armorsmith Extended.esp
*CPR_PhysicDressAddon.esp
*Better Locational Damage.esp
*BLD - Leveled Lists - DLC.esp
*BostonFPSFixAIO.esp
*BTInteriors_Project.esp
*Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
*Goodfellow's Glorified Goodneighbor.esp
*TrainBar.esp
*SuperMutantRedux.esp
*Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
*AAF_RSE.esp
*AAF_RSE_DLCPatch.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
*AAF_Prostitution.esp
*AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
*AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Power Armor Carry Capacity.esp
*Better Locational Damage - DLC_WWorkshop.esp
*Better Chems.esp
*WastelandFashion.esp
*Better Locational Damage - DLC_Far_Harbor.esp
*WastelandFashionAccessories.esp
*M2216.esp
*K9TacticalHarness.esp
*HidePipboy.esp
*Extended weapon mods.esp
*D.E.C.A.Y.esp
*TrueReporter.esp
*Better VATS - 0.75.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*RaiderOverhaul.esp
*Killable Children.esp
*Realistic Death Physics - ALL DLC.esp
*Believable Drumlin Diner (no turret).esp
*PlaneWreck.esp
*Vivid Waters.esp
*mk14.esp
*ClassicSniper.esp
*FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
*Better Perks.esp
*LovingPiper-TrueReporterSE.esp
*LovingCurie_1.0.3b.esp
*AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp
*MiscHairstyle.esp
*LongerPowerLines3x.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*LovingCait.esp
*BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
*Better Locational Damage - DLC_Nuka_World.esp
*Better Locational Damage - DLC_Automatron.esp
*ImmersiveVendors.esp
*Lacy Underwear (AWKCR).esp
*Family Mauser.esp
*Synth Overhaul.esp
*AgemoNPCs(E).esp
*Grasslands - Healthy.esp
*AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - No Crafting Perks.esp
*EFF.esp
*Depth of Field Removal.esp
*Dialogue Camera Sensitivity.esp
*Smoke-able Cigars.esp
*BrighterSettlementLights.esp
*Light Radius Redux AIO.esp
*ESPExplorerFO4.esp
*AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
*SSEX.esp
*AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
*AAF_SEU.esp
*AAF_Violate.esp
*Animated_Fannies.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon.esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*DansesWearableHolotags_v01-2.esp
*Eli_Sleeveless Outfits.esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*DBC.esp
*ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
*Just Business.esp
*Better Settlement Defence.esp
*DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp
*LeverActionReloadOverhaul.esp
*PipBoyShadows.esp
*Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp
*Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp
*Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp
*RAW INPUT.esp
*Rusty Face Fix.esp
*Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
*BetterSettlers.esp
*BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
*BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
*BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
*AnotherLife.esp
*Bashed Patch, 0.esp

AAF compatibility patches thing installed EVB or at least im pretty sure it did. I don't really want to use any bodies that aren't supporting dismemberment. would love to use body talk or a the new female body using the skeleton made her but not having that feature kinda a deal breaker for me so im using cbbe reduced w/ evb that installed from compatibility patches.

also noticing a lot of animations when my pc is female and having the male body problem, the male in the scene will have an invisible body.

5 minutes ago, Zepidel2 said:

AAF compatibility patches thing installed EVB or at least im pretty sure it did. I don't really want to use any bodies that aren't supporting dismemberment. would love to use body talk or a the new female body using the skeleton made her but not having that feature kinda a deal breaker for me so im using cbbe reduced w/ evb that installed from compatibility patches.

also noticing a lot of animations when my pc is female and having the male body problem, the male in the scene will have an invisible body.

I don't believe the patch installs EVB for you. It just supports the fact that u r using it. You still have to grab EVB from Nexus. Get rid of Nudesuits completely. I know you say its a clean save but its possible its not. Either way get rid of it- download EVB choose what options you want but make sure you pick the erect one.

installed the erect version of and the characters are always erect, i also noticed that the nif size was different than what i already had does the compatibility patch make them flacid/erect correctly? anyways installing from the nexus i already had all the files it seems.

Also upon making a new save and starting over the female body was correct this time at least in the 1-2 instances i tried but the male body was invisible in the animations, but fine outside of that.

Im just really confused now lol.

6 minutes ago, Zepidel2 said:

installed the erect version of and the characters are always erect, i also noticed that the nif size was different than what i already had does the compatibility patch make them flacid/erect correctly? anyways installing from the nexus i already had all the files it seems.

Also upon making a new save and starting over the female body was correct this time at least in the 1-2 instances i tried but the male body was invisible in the animations, but fine outside of that.

Im just really confused now lol.

Yeah its not because of picking erect. that's what I do everytime and it works. Its like that on my game right now and its fine. There is other problems somewhere and I don't know everything there is to know about AAF and I don't want to waste your time with misinformation. The stuff I do mention is because I did it myself and it works. I did notice a couple things though. I looked at your load oreder again and seen you have four play esp as well as AAF. These are 2 different programs you either use AAF or you use fourplay. They r generally not meant to work together. Im not even sure if they work together anymore or not. But that's another mod I would get rid of. Even if you can use them together its pointless cause AAF already has everything fourplay does and more so using both doesn't make any sense. But I'll mention it for you, if you are using both I know they did work together if you download A Proxy patch for the 2 of them to support each other. Its a option you see in 1 of the fomods (AAF I think-cant remember) that you need to check the box for it to work. The other thing I was gonna mention is maybe reinstall the AAF compatability patch now that you actually have the EVB body. That patch is what controls the penis for the male and super mutants.. Theres a chance that maybe since you actually never had the body when you installed it the first time its not doing its proper job. That might help.

Ok i figured out invisible males, that was the bodysuits mod you told me to delete but i didn't :^). And indeed the compatibility patch is what makes EVB male toggle correctly.

As for the wrong body being applied to my PC during animation, upon making another new save it seemed to fix itself. However for the hell of it i typed sexchange into console and did some animations and the reserve happened where my male PC had the female body in animations.

So the problem seems to be that a certain save gets tagged with my PC being one gender and unable to ever change that. Which is weird bc the save where my female pc was using male bodies was created from the begging as a female.. oh well. I guess i can solve this problem by making sure the save set im on is marking my PC correctly although that doesn't fix the problem outright it's playable at least.

3 minutes ago, Zepidel2 said:

Ok i figured out invisible males, that was the bodysuits mod you told me to delete but i didn't :^). And indeed the compatibility patch is what makes EVB male toggle correctly.

As for the wrong body being applied to my PC during animation, upon making another new save it seemed to fix itself. However for the hell of it i typed sexchange into console and did some animations and the reserve happened where my male PC had the female body in animations.

So the problem seems to be that a certain save gets tagged with my PC being one gender and unable to ever change that. Which is weird bc the save where my female pc was using male bodies was created from the begging as a female.. oh well. I guess i can solve this problem by making sure the save set im on is marking my PC correctly although that doesn't fix the problem outright it's playable at least.

I can see that, never thought or knew you could change your sex. I actually wanted to do that before but I just tried doing it through the looksmenu and theres no options for it so that was that. Never even thought of the console commands. I can see it confusing AAF though. It doesn't take hardly anything to confuse AAF sometimes. You can literally turn on your computer at 1 oclock and then at 1:15 and it will work one time and not the next. I swear one time it just quit working right out of the blue cause I sneezed too hard. Lol. Nature of the beast I guess with this kind of stuff though. Sounds like your on the right path so that's good.

12 minutes ago, Zepidel2 said:

To be honest with you the problem is you had nude suits installed. Lol

• 3 weeks later...

I do not mean to thread steal but you're the only other person I have found with this issue. I am having this same issue and it is driving me insane. I read over your thread and I am not really understanding how to fix it. I was hoping you could help break it down for me. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Chenoah said:

I do not mean to thread steal but you're the only other person I have found with this issue. I am having this same issue and it is driving me insane. I read over your thread and I am not really understanding how to fix it. I was hoping you could help break it down for me. Thanks!

Throw up your load order

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
SpringCleaning.esm
Homemaker.esm
CBBE.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SC_ExpandedScrapList.esp
Edit_Hancock.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
OWR_CraftableDecor.esp
OWR_CraftableDecor_CW.esp
MacCready.esp
LovingCurie_1.0.3b.esp
LovingCait.esp
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
Grasslands - Healthy.esp
EveryonesBestFriend.esp
EasyHacking.esp
BetterNightVision.esp
DarkerNights.esp
DarkerNightsDetection.esp
Companion Infinite Ammo.esp
KSHairdos.esp
Clean and Simple - Sanctuary Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Spectacle Island Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Bunker Hill Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Hangman's Alley Startup.esp
EchoLakeLumberMill.esp
Clean and Simple - Egret Tours Marina Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Red Rocket Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Starlight Drive In Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Croup Manor Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Warwick Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Sunshine Tidings Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - The Castle Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Graygarden Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Jamaica Plain Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - The Slog Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Covenant Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Kingsport Lighthouse Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Boston Airport Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Greentop Nursery Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Nordhagen Beach Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Coastal Cottage Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Abernathy Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Taffington Boat House Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Murkwater Construction Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Finch Farm Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - County Crossing Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Somerville Place Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Ten Pines Bluff Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Outpost Zimonja Startup.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
Clean and Simple - Oberland Station Startup.esp
OWR.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
goodlooking piper v1.esp
BetterCompanions.esp
DanseDialogueOverhaul.esp
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
AAF.esm
ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
TBOS-BodyTalkNudeSuits.esp

I never had an issue with my previous game until I started a new one. I see the nudesuit mod you mean and it is a part of body talk which is required for some of the mods I use. Sorry for being a noob I am just not sure how I would use some of the mods without body talk/

8 minutes ago, Chenoah said:

I never had an issue with my previous game until I started a new one. I see the nudesuit mod you mean and it is a part of body talk which is required for some of the mods I use. Sorry for being a noob I am just not sure how I would use some of the mods without body talk/

Not really sure what youre going for with this playthrough. I don't really see anything that would need your male to be nude in the first place with this load order. I mean I see you have AAF and Atomic Lust but these 2 aren't enough for anything really without animation packs which you don't have any. 

13 minutes ago, walkin said:

Not really sure what youre going for with this playthrough. I don't really see anything that would need your male to be nude in the first place with this load order. I mean I see you have AAF and Atomic Lust but these 2 aren't enough for anything really without animation packs which you don't have any. 

It is just immersion breaking I don't really use the animations outside an occasional roleplay kiss with significant other. However, even when dressed your body changes to a male which is really unappealing. I did find a post from the mod author stating that when you start a new game the game registers you as Nate initially so you have to save after creating a female and load that game. I was wondering if it wouldn't be safer to install aaf after creating Nora to ensure you avoid the issue entirely. 

15 minutes ago, Chenoah said:

It is just immersion breaking I don't really use the animations outside an occasional roleplay kiss with significant other. However, even when dressed your body changes to a male which is really unappealing. I did find a post from the mod author stating that when you start a new game the game registers you as Nate initially so you have to save after creating a female and load that game. I was wondering if it wouldn't be safer to install aaf after creating Nora to ensure you avoid the issue entirely. 

It certainly couldn't hurt to do that. I have started a new game before where I had AAF installed from the get go and it can create problems when youre going through the initial part of the game. There was NPC starting up sex scenes in the vault before our character had chance to grab the vault suit and shit like that. Generally I just use the basics (like cbbe-looksmenu-bodyslide etc) until I get through the whole vault thing at the beginning and finish with Codsworth. I find if you take it that far the game basically is wide open ready to go and safe to start loading up all your mods. If you just want Atomic Lust and not all the other hoopla you don't have to necessary use the Bodytalk body. This body has more detail but also more you have to do to use it. Personally if youre looking to just use Atomic Lust with a regular playthrough you would be better off just using the EVB body for the male. You can get rid of the nude suit and grab the AAF compatability patch. It will have a option you can check that supports this body.  Its a easier route to go and should solve the problem of the wrong bodies.

15 minutes ago, walkin said:

It certainly couldn't hurt to do that. I have started a new game before where I had AAF installed from the get go and it can create problems when youre going through the initial part of the game. There was NPC starting up sex scenes in the vault before our character had chance to grab the vault suit and shit like that. Generally I just use the basics (like cbbe-looksmenu-bodyslide etc) until I get through the whole vault thing at the beginning and finish with Codsworth. I find if you take it that far the game basically is wide open ready to go and safe to start loading up all your mods. If you just want Atomic Lust and not all the other hoopla you don't have to necessary use the Bodytalk body. This body has more detail but also more you have to do to use it. Personally if youre looking to just use Atomic Lust with a regular playthrough you would be better off just using the EVB body for the male. You can get rid of the nude suit and grab the AAF compatability patch. It will have a option you can check that supports this body.  Its a easier route to go and should solve the problem of the wrong bodies.

I started a new game and can't thoroughly test until I reach someone besides Nate to test it on. I honestly had no idea about Leito's packs for AAF so I did check those are and they are pretty cool. If I don't have issues with the incorrect body beyond that I will update that maybe it is a good idea to install after you create the character. I believe it was immersive lover's that wanted me to have body talk. I guess I don't have to have it if I have Leito's though I do enjoy that mod as well. Since I now have AAF compatibility patch would you recommend EVB over Bodytalk? I could always switch it out, although I have already built the morphs in body slide I am not sure what that would affect. Thanks so much for taking the time to help and reply too. I really appreciate it. 

Edit* Body talk seems to be the mod I never install right anyways because the schlongs always wind up flying in weird directions...

5 minutes ago, Chenoah said:

I started a new game and can't thoroughly test until I reach someone besides Nate to test it on. I honestly had no idea about Leito's packs for AAF so I did check those are and they are pretty cool. If I don't have issues with the incorrect body beyond that I will update that maybe it is a good idea to install after you create the character. I believe it was immersive lover's that wanted me to have body talk. I guess I don't have to have it if I have Leito's though I do enjoy that mod as well. Since I now have AAF compatibility patch would you recommend EVB over Bodytalk? I could always switch it out, although I have already built the morphs in body slide I am not sure what that would affect. Thanks so much for taking the time to help and reply too. I really appreciate it. 

I think its Atomic Lust that mentions Bodytalk. Its a little misleading because even though it says optional beside it, it is also listed as required. I cant really recommend 1 over the other.  I mean bodytalk will be a better body and I'm sure its supported by AAF, I'm just not sure how far along it is in being compatable with everything else, cause I don't use. EVB is easier for me cause you only need the body and that's it. So from a easier way to go I'd probably have to say just grab the EVB body, but this could be a little misleading also cause Bodytalk might be just as easy to use. I just know that it seems that when people try to use nudesuits this problem seems to come up a lot. Also Leito's animation pack no longer references nudesuits in them, so it would make it useless for that I would imagine.  I'm a male person using a male character so I only really care what the ladies look like. Lol. Doesn't make a difference in hell that my male body might not have quite the detail it could have if I tried another body. This is the first one I used and it works so I haven't looked back. Lol. I would have to grab it and install it and check it all out to give you better info but I'm one of those people that believe in the saying if its not broke don't fix it. Maybe if something happens to my game and I start over I will go check it out but for now I'm leaving it the way it is. 

34 minutes ago, walkin said:

I think its Atomic Lust that mentions Bodytalk. Its a little misleading because even though it says optional beside it, it is also listed as required. I cant really recommend 1 over the other.  I mean bodytalk will be a better body and I'm sure its supported by AAF, I'm just not sure how far along it is in being compatable with everything else, cause I don't use. EVB is easier for me cause you only need the body and that's it. So from a easier way to go I'd probably have to say just grab the EVB body, but this could be a little misleading also cause Bodytalk might be just as easy to use. I just know that it seems that when people try to use nudesuits this problem seems to come up a lot. Also Leito's animation pack no longer references nudesuits in them, so it would make it useless for that I would imagine.  I'm a male person using a male character so I only really care what the ladies look like. Lol. Doesn't make a difference in hell that my male body might not have quite the detail it could have if I tried another body. This is the first one I used and it works so I haven't looked back. Lol. I would have to grab it and install it and check it all out to give you better info but I'm one of those people that believe in the saying if its not broke don't fix it. Maybe if something happens to my game and I start over I will go check it out but for now I'm leaving it the way it is. 

I have to say don't do it!!!! I have had nothing but issues with bodytalk since the beginning and while that may be my fault you were right EVB is sooo much easier. Thank you so much :) So essentially in case anyone else comes along with problems I got rid of bodytalk and replaced it with EVB, I installed AAF *after* creating my female character to avoid the male body being attached to her. I have tested a bunch of positions etc and nothing has messed up. Thanks again!

11 minutes ago, Chenoah said:

I have to say don't do it!!!! I have had nothing but issues with bodytalk since the beginning and while that may be my fault you were right EVB is sooo much easier. Thank you so much :) So essentially in case anyone else comes along with problems I got rid of bodytalk and replaced it with EVB, I installed AAF *after* creating my female character to avoid the male body being attached to her. I have tested a bunch of positions etc and nothing has messed up. Thanks again!

Right on. Good to hear. I'm gonna go check out Bodytalk eventually but yeah EVB is pretty easy. Have a good one.