View File

SKYRIM SE "Mod Whiterun"

Dear Reader!

This mod adds some ZAP-furnitures to the Whiterun-Origin and to some interieur, like the Bannered Mare and the Dragonreach-Prison.

I used only the ZAP 6 / 7 related furnitures, so that the mod can be used for any Skyrim game and every version of ZAP.

This mod contains the old "mod-whiterun", which I liked mostly, from all the city-remakes, because it is not overdriving the area with clutter. This version takes no influence on the original navmesh and is slightly changed, so that the trees don´t stand blocking a walking-path. I combined the city-mod with some ZAP-furnitures: Only the player can use them, as I have seen lot of technical mistakes, while NPCs use the furnitures, instead of the player (missalignment of animations). If you want to see the NPCs using furnitures, you maybe edit the existing furnitres by creating a copy in Creation-Kit and unmark the furnitures entry, so that also NPCs can use the furniture and exchange it with the one, I put into the mod.

Inside the Whiterun´s Bannered Mare is the second "fire-place-bench" now working. This is quite more interesting and maybe also has a small positive impact on the vanilla game, because this bench is being frequented by some visitors in the evening every day.

This mod can be used for quest-mods, which use ZAP-furnitures, like the DFW (devious-framework) or / and some other mods, which can detect ZAP-furnitures.

Bottom-Note:

I do not clean mods if I do not have issures or problems with them in my gameplay. 

If there is somebody, who likes to take care about this, it´s allways welcomed.

I did check out the (SSE) TESVedit and I only can give this information,

that I will never use that software on my computer.

Thank you for the hint with the navmesh,

I simply did never check out the old mod about this feature-during my gameplay,

I was quite much astonished, when I saw that inside of the Creation-Kit.

I personally made this mod to let  ZAP 7 running inside of SKYRIM SE, which is "beginning to "work" somehow"!!!!

Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/14/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKYRIM SE, SKYRIM, ZAP 6 or 7 or 8 or 8+
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

View File

All the issues (that I know of) occur at the house to the left of the White Run Main Gate (Warmaiden's) if you are facing the gate (see pic below). This also interferes with the Branding Device of Doom mod which places the device in the corner. Milk Mod places the milking devices along the backside of the house. There are two of them largely obscured by the trees. I'll upload a few more pics so you can see where the trees are infringing:

1265974680_LOOKINGINMAINGATEDIRECTIONATBACKOFHOUSE.png.9fc7bb9aae8ccf17d4afad663f7124b5.png

I'm all good with it...just trying to help out the last person who commented so you could see what they were talking about. I always hated that the milk mod placed those on the back of the house...even the vanilla game with no mods has grass growing up into them. And the milk mod allows you to craft and place your own machines so it's not a big deal at all. And the branding mod also has the machine in the dragon reach dungeon and you can use console commands to place it in other places too...so all in all not a big deal to me at the end of the day. Great mod by the way. 

On 2/16/2019 at 1:12 AM, Waveslider1 said:

That's great! And fast! Thanks! 

I have to test the new mods which I created now,  little more longer time-beside, this two mods are my "must-have" or:  "bread and butter" graphical improvement: secret-weapons against FOG.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9930

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11983/

(I made simply copies from my OLDRIM and put them into the NEWRIM-data-folder....)

My tests concerning ZAP 8 (plus) are showing some CTD, and exactly caused by some specific GameBryo-Files, who are not converted correctly (there are also some troublemaker-nifs inside of the ZAP 7-pack) . I´ll check the gameplay more longer and I´ll exactly loot the problems out.

SkyrimSE 2019-02-16 00-36-14-06.jpg

SkyrimSE 2019-02-16 01-46-56-17.jpg

SkyrimSE 2019-02-17 14-59-29-33.jpg

SkyrimSE 2019-02-17 14-59-18-92.jpg

SkyrimSE 2019-02-17 14-49-52-55.jpg

SkyrimSE 2019-02-17 14-32-21-68.jpg

SkyrimSE 2019-02-17 14-32-11-31.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I imagined that some furnitures would already have npc's in them, making it more interesting, but it doesn't happen, all furnitures are empty.

I don't know of any other mod that interacts with the furnitures (like the player being in one of these furnitures, and seeing someone and spanking or whipping them). The only mod that i know is such an "interactive bdsm", and the only animation that have is a kisses, that is, there is nothing else.

Would you like to put NPCs in some furnitures, to be more immersive? I thought it was really cool, whiterun was very beautiful, with the inclusive furnitures, but they are there with posts, I tie my player there and nothing of the same, it stays there all day and nothing happens due to my lack of mod ...

Thanks for the help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...