No pregnancy progress (Family Planning Enhanced 2.102)

DerpedPerd

as the title suggests, how do i activate this mod?

is there another Family Planning mod that i've missed out?

the ones i have now are not working for both human & creature type interactions...

also, is there any add-ons i need to buy for them to work?

my fallout 4 is Steam ver. (no add-ons/DLC/additional packages) & i'm just (12th Feb 2019) new to Fallout mods

this are all that i have installed

Untitled1.png.713f6b91f22b0d9d74e01b54f75e2dfd.png

these are ones that said "Additional requirements not installed"

Untitled.png.e63e0584cc22cfb30f3aee3c6cba2544.png

First off I'm no pro and you said youre just starting to mod fallout 4 like yesterday so I don't want to get too too involved in the whole process of how to get it to work. There is a bunch of questions I would have and a lot of things you have wrong there in your screenshots. Have you modded other games or is this the first game modding for you.

Alright well I see you haven't got back to me about what I asked so I'm not gonna go into detail here. I assume you are figuring it out somewhere else. As far as the list ur showing here: First off you have mods installed that are both for AAF and Four Play. They don't work together. U have to choose one or the other. Your first 9 mods are AAF related. If you are gonna stay with AAF then the other mods u have for AAF in your list are as follows: (not necessarely the load order)- #12 Crazy animations gun version- 17-18-19 are AAF related. Mod 21 is okay- 26 28-29-30 are also AAF. Get rid of #16-20-22-23. Mods 14-15-24-25 could be AAF or work with AAF I just don't use them myself so I don't know about them. Check other threads. I don't want to give you mis information by guessing like a lot of people like to do. Which brings me to VonHelton's post. You don't grab Nudesuits instead of dongs of fallout for AAF. Neither one of them is for AAF and you don't need either.In fact if people knew how to read Leitos animations says right on his page that he removed all references to nude suits and Im pretty sure dongs of fallout is a fourplay mod. All you need for the male to make it as easy as possible for AAF is EVB(Enhanced Vanilla Bodies). Choose the erect option(cut or uncut) and that's it. Once you grab the AAF Compatability Patch that mod is what makes the male and super mutant penises work. I am gonna do a quick guide for newbies on how to get AAF working. Not a complete full guide of everything there is but the bare minimum- easiest way to get it going. I find a lot of the other guides (well pretty much of all them) just have way too much information and different mods that just aren't needed at the beginning to just get it running. It ends up confusing people and shit starts to get missed or done wrong. My guides purpose will be just to get it running then once the person gets over that hump, then they can add more bells and whistles as they choose. Hope this helps you a little.

here is the next question, what type of lack of pregnancy progress are you talking about?

1. with FPE, when the player gets pregnant by anything, Messages should start popping up like what month you are in, morning sickness and a new quest to find the father

(and this still happens in FPEAIOCreaturesAddon except the father quest ends quickly) I would go into MCM options and change conception to %100 and then get knocked up

if this doesn't work then you have a problem with the mod

2. if there is no body changes, for this I will assume you have installed Looksmenu(if you haven't then install it NOW)

while in console, type slm 14 and go into the looksmenu and then press B and then T to bring up the advance options and then change anything major to %100 to see if it changes the player, if nothing changes then you have a body mesh problem.

install bodyslide & CBBE and then batch build all with morphs enabled

also about removing FP_FamilyPlanning (NOT FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced) after you remove FP_FamilyPlanning, find your zip of FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced(+ coldfix) and override everything in your fallout 4 folder (because we don't know what order you installed these mods in)

On 2/14/2019 at 4:14 PM, walkin said:

First off I'm no pro and you said youre just starting to mod fallout 4 like yesterday so I don't want to get too too involved in the whole process of how to get it to work. There is a bunch of questions I would have and a lot of things you have wrong there in your screenshots. Have you modded other games or is this the first game modding for you.

i've never modded anything before, so i just blindy follow whatever the "Newbies guides" or "Beginner's Steps" etc. etc..

because of those, i ended up needing to download each & everyone of their "requirement mods" but they didn't state the in depth which & left me with much confusions...

14 hours ago, walkin said:

Alright well I see you haven't got back to me about what I asked so I'm not gonna go into detail here. I assume you are figuring it out somewhere else. As far as the list ur showing here: First off you have mods installed that are both for AAF and Four Play. They don't work together. U have to choose one or the other. Your first 9 mods are AAF related. If you are gonna stay with AAF then the other mods u have for AAF in your list are as follows: (not necessarely the load order)- #12 Crazy animations gun version- 17-18-19 are AAF related. Mod 21 is okay- 26 28-29-30 are also AAF. Get rid of #16-20-22-23. Mods 14-15-24-25 could be AAF or work with AAF I just don't use them myself so I don't know about them. Check other threads. I don't want to give you mis information by guessing like a lot of people like to do. Which brings me to VonHelton's post. You don't grab Nudesuits instead of dongs of fallout for AAF. Neither one of them is for AAF and you don't need either.In fact if people knew how to read Leitos animations says right on his page that he removed all references to nude suits and Im pretty sure dongs of fallout is a fourplay mod. All you need for the male to make it as easy as possible for AAF is EVB(Enhanced Vanilla Bodies). Choose the erect option(cut or uncut) and that's it. Once you grab the AAF Compatability Patch that mod is what makes the male and super mutant penises work. I am gonna do a quick guide for newbies on how to get AAF working. Not a complete full guide of everything there is but the bare minimum- easiest way to get it going. I find a lot of the other guides (well pretty much of all them) just have way too much information and different mods that just aren't needed at the beginning to just get it running. It ends up confusing people and shit starts to get missed or done wrong. My guides purpose will be just to get it running then once the person gets over that hump, then they can add more bells and whistles as they choose. Hope this helps you a little.

i did follow those "Newbie Guides" in the download sections, so this is the outcome...

too many "newbie guides" for me to pinpoint which is more accurate to follow

10 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

here is the next question, what type of lack of pregnancy progress are you talking about?

1. with FPE, when the player gets pregnant by anything, Messages should start popping up like what month you are in, morning sickness and a new quest to find the father

(and this still happens in FPEAIOCreaturesAddon except the father quest ends quickly) I would go into MCM options and change conception to %100 and then get knocked up

if this doesn't work then you have a problem with the mod

2. if there is no body changes, for this I will assume you have installed Looksmenu(if you haven't then install it NOW)

while in console, type slm 14 and go into the looksmenu and then press B and then T to bring up the advance options and then change anything major to %100 to see if it changes the player, if nothing changes then you have a body mesh problem.

install bodyslide & CBBE and then batch build all with morphs enabled

also about removing FP_FamilyPlanning (NOT FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced) after you remove FP_FamilyPlanning, find your zip of FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced(+ coldfix) and override everything in your fallout 4 folder (because we don't know what order you installed these mods in)

as in "No Pregnancy" at all...

didn't have any changes,

didn't have any acknowledgement of pregnancy progress,

didn't even started any from 100's of npc/creature actions...

in terms of order, i followed that 1 guide who stated all the orders but forgotten which was it..

ok show us your load order, it is not the stuff you have posted above

there is a couple of ways to do this

1. using Nexus Mod Manager click the button below the tick and click on Export to text file and then post the contents of that file

2. go here C:\Users\"YourUsername"\AppData\Local\Fallout4 and post the contents of plugins.txt

4 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

ok show us your load order, it is not the stuff you have posted above

there is a couple of ways to do this

1. using Nexus Mod Manager click the button below the tick and click on Export to text file and then post the contents of that file

2. go here C:\Users\"YourUsername"\AppData\Local\Fallout4 and post the contents of plugins.txt

like this?

Untitled.png.4f4f56ea315dfd92dbff1f81bff86f52.png

1 hour ago, DerpedPerd said:

like this?

Untitled.png.4f4f56ea315dfd92dbff1f81bff86f52.png

Looking at this list you have here, you still have conflicting files in this list(FourPlay AAF files mixed). You are right. I don't care what anyone says, there is no ONE guide here that gives every piece of info that someone totally new to modding can use to get things going without it being as confusing as hell. You can get it going with a little info from 5 different guides and maybe get it going but for a newbie yeah its frustrating. Assuming you seen different guides then you've probally seen ones that mention editing your .ini files and making sure that F4SE is installed correctly. To get basic AAF up and running you don't need all that much. If you start from the beginning with a clean save and a clean install of Fallout 4 this is literally all the mods you need to get it running. Once you get it operational then you can slowly start adding more mods. 

Offsite Mods(Nexus)-    F4SE

LooksMenu

LooksMenu Customization

MCM(Mod Config Menu)

CBBE- For female Bod 

EVB- For male body-whichever option u pick make sure u pick Erect option

AAF Mods(LoversLab)- AAF

FO4 Animations by Leito

Savage Cabbage Animation Pack Fomod

Crazy Animations (Gun Version)

FP Animations by Crazy

AAF Patch for Crazy and Leito Fomo

AAF Compatibility Patches

AAF SEU

I don't think you even need all these animation packs I put here to test it- I just included these ones cause the patch is for crazy and leito so I figured might as well grab them all right now. 

This is the basic mods you will need to get it running. With these mods you can fire up your game, let AAF install and see if there are any errors(which with this set-up there wont be). Set up your hotkeys for SEU in the MCM. Check to make sure animation works by triggering any scene from SEU(Flirt-Attack-etc). Once you've established it works now you can start adding more mods. Like I said before I recommend only installing 1-2 at a time(Especially seeing as you've never modded before) going in game each time to make sure you are not getting any errors and everything is still functional.. With this very simple set up, obviously load order shouldn't be a issue as there is only 14 mods. Way easier to figure out whats wrong then loading up 250 mods right from the get go and trying to figure out what happened. Lol Last but not least(cant stress this enough) pay very close attention to every box and option you choose when installing these mods and only check the options that pertain to you or that you plan on using. Not doing this is where a lot of people are getting errors because they are checking or ticking boxes that shouldn't be or should be checked. So pay close attention to that.

13 hours ago, walkin said:

Looking at this list you have here, you still have conflicting files in this list(FourPlay AAF files mixed). You are right. I don't care what anyone says, there is no ONE guide here that gives every piece of info that someone totally new to modding can use to get things going without it being as confusing as hell. You can get it going with a little info from 5 different guides and maybe get it going but for a newbie yeah its frustrating. Assuming you seen different guides then you've probally seen ones that mention editing your .ini files and making sure that F4SE is installed correctly. To get basic AAF up and running you don't need all that much. If you start from the beginning with a clean save and a clean install of Fallout 4 this is literally all the mods you need to get it running. Once you get it operational then you can slowly start adding more mods. 

Offsite Mods(Nexus)-    F4SE

LooksMenu

LooksMenu Customization

MCM(Mod Config Menu)

CBBE- For female Bod 

EVB- For male body-whichever option u pick make sure u pick Erect option

AAF Mods(LoversLab)- AAF

FO4 Animations by Leito

Savage Cabbage Animation Pack Fomod

Crazy Animations (Gun Version)

FP Animations by Crazy

AAF Patch for Crazy and Leito Fomo

AAF Compatibility Patches

AAF SEU

I don't think you even need all these animation packs I put here to test it- I just included these ones cause the patch is for crazy and leito so I figured might as well grab them all right now. 

This is the basic mods you will need to get it running. With these mods you can fire up your game, let AAF install and see if there are any errors(which with this set-up there wont be). Set up your hotkeys for SEU in the MCM. Check to make sure animation works by triggering any scene from SEU(Flirt-Attack-etc). Once you've established it works now you can start adding more mods. Like I said before I recommend only installing 1-2 at a time(Especially seeing as you've never modded before) going in game each time to make sure you are not getting any errors and everything is still functional.. With this very simple set up, obviously load order shouldn't be a issue as there is only 14 mods. Way easier to figure out whats wrong then loading up 250 mods right from the get go and trying to figure out what happened. Lol Last but not least(cant stress this enough) pay very close attention to every box and option you choose when installing these mods and only check the options that pertain to you or that you plan on using. Not doing this is where a lot of people are getting errors because they are checking or ticking boxes that shouldn't be or should be checked. So pay close attention to that.

u mentioned about the "SEU(Flirt-Attack-etc)", it works.

i've used that action sequence a lot of time trying to trigger the pregnancy stages...

also, i've noticed some of the mods i tried to activate required me to install some DLSs after all....

in which case, the modder didn't specified earlier

27 minutes ago, DerpedPerd said:

u mentioned about the "SEU(Flirt-Attack-etc)", it works.

i've used that action sequence a lot of time trying to trigger the pregnancy stages...

also, i've noticed some of the mods i tried to activate required me to install some DLSs after all....

in which case, the modder didn't specified earlier

Well good to hear. At least the AAF part and animations work. Cant comment or help with the Family Planning thing. Don't use it or know anything about it. That info will have to come from guide or Invictaxe. Fallout 4 mods need to advance more. There getting boring with the same animations and I find it all gets pretty old for me within a couple days, sometimes hours. Lol. But that's not trying to say anything bad about the people who make them. Regardless of maybe getting bored with it I know they put a lot of work into the mods they do for everyone to enjoy, and I do, I just think maybe theyre getting a little stale. Its probally due to the fact that the general fans didn't really like fallout 4 amongst many other things. Who knows. The base is definteley here for it to be pretty cool but in my opinon it desperately needs something new that functions more stable. Whether its possible for this game or the modders can even keep interest in the game long enough remains to be seen. We can hope. Have a good one. Good luck getting it going.

from wikipedia " In PC games, the term "vanilla" is often used to describe the original version of a game, which has not been modified with third-party addons, developer updates, downloadable content (DLC) or patches. It can also refer to the original game engine when source ports or expansion packs are available. For example, World of Warcraft could refer to either the original game ordered and of the expansion packs, so users may refer to the original as "vanilla" to distinguish it from the subsequent versions. "

so while my mod still requires Family Planning Enhanced, it does not need Fallout 4 DLC's

Archived