Appearance question.

Thorham

Hi,

Is there a mod that allows your character to have a fixed appearance? What I want to is to be able to equip anything I want without my character's outfit visually changing. For Oblivion there's Fashion Anvil, is there something like it for Skyrim?

If there's a way to do it with scripts, then I have no problem with trying. Some pointers would be appreciated, though.

After searching some more, I've done it myself :D Wasn't too hard, either. Did it by making armor pieces that clone the properties of items you equip when the clone item is equipped. Example: Equip Clone Cuirass, then equip Iron Armor. The Clone Armor is now Clone Iron Armor, and can be equipped normally. The only properties that don't get cloned are the meshes, these stay the same, and have their own meshes folder.

Archived