CBBE/CB++/TBBP knowledge database

dauf

hi people, can you link some popular TBBP outfits\armour please

i find only sovngarde and corrupted TBBP armors by slickrick

but i wanna more :) MOOOAR

please help me :)

The sovngarde TBBP armor isn't bodyslidable, that make it nothing more than a teaser. A very good teaser if you ask me. ^^

But i won't link it here as it isn't part of a complete playable thing.

Lot of the conversions you can find on the forum aren't compatible with anything, as pretty as they can be. So you will have to choose between the bodyslide things or the independant conversions.

I believe that CB Plus Plus http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32731/ now offers support for TBBP (I think)

-The CHSBHC version of the Sovngarde Steel Armor is a TBBP type armor is it not? I am not sure, as I have never used BBP or TBBP:

Under CB++ Various - support for:

LustDesign - Sovngarde Steel Armor by lustrianna:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16096

• 4 weeks later...

awesome tool, this BodySlide. But for some reason I get a gap between feet and body. I tried to set body weight to 0 and 100 respectively in showracemenu because I read somewhere it may fix the problem, but no luck.

I recreated the body as well, making sure I don't touch the ankle slider, i.e. keeping it at its 100% setting.

I'm not sure what else to try. I disabled Elewin's High Hells Mod, too, which I thought was the issue, but that also didn't work.

Has anyone out there an idea what could be causing the problem? Thanks.

That indeed usually only happens if ankle slider is not at 100%. Try redownloading CBBE and override all the files, then redownload Bodyslide++ and make sure ankle slider is at 100% before pressing Build.

Or just download our CB++ footwear pack and also build the "CB++ Feet". :P

• 3 weeks later...

I got an ongoing problem and was told this is the place for it to be fixed. I have chronotriggers armor along with TBBP dragonfly. And i used a custom preset that i made for CB++ TBBP as my body on bodyslide CB++. now, So when i go ingame and try to unquip my armor ( chestpiece ) it CTDs. Same thing with my character just being nude, it ctds. Can someone plzz help. 

*** It only happens to a current char and not a new character.

*** does not happen to npcs, just the player.

• 2 months later...

I can not run the Bouncing Butt Effect  of Dragonfly TBBP with ECE 1.2 (new version), CBBE 3.2 and XP32 Skeleton 1.91 SexLab fixed version

1) What should I do to have the TBBP effect with ECE + CBBE, and waist and neck sliders working. ?

2) in what order and how do I install the mods ?

3) There are different settings in ECE 1.2 and Xp32 Skeleton 1.91, which I have select ?

4) I always have to overwrite the corresponding files, or wrapped it ?

I used BodySlide CB + + and I installed all optional file with NMM: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32731/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D32731&pUp=1

but maybe I did not understand how and when to use it?

There are days that I feel, but without sucess, I hope you can help me!

AFAIK ECE doesn't affect meshes, does it? Anyways, just go here

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34713//?

And follow LeCid's instructions. Basically it runs as follows

1. install CBBE V3

2. Install XP32

3. Install TBBP Dragonfly

then run bodyslide ++

choose nothing for group filter, select the c++ body TBBP sliderset, then select whatever preset you want (just choose silly huge for testing purposes). click build.

then run fnis. 

then start game and go nekkid and walk around, see if it works.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh not again.

Through some form of brilliance I got this working on my dark elf naked while using TBBP a few days ago. Then I screwed up something else and had to redo all my install today, and now I can't figure out what I did to get elves working with TBBP.

I also wish that instead of just looking at Cherry's CHSHC mod they had also looked at  Redram's improvement which placed weights on the vertices of the vagina so that the outer labia would spread when a female toon spread her legs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I have been fiddling around all week to get this to work. At first i ended up with heavily distorted bodies, finnaly got it to work but now i am at the point i have either ugly neck and hand seams or weird texture at the hips.

All i want is some jiggling tits during sex scenes for a bit of added realisme and when walking around unarmored. Seeing my character bang with tits set in concrete is weird. I want a natural look no huge balloon/silicin tits. My character is also very carefull about herbsilky smooth and scarless skin :--) ;-) so she will not be wearing skimpy armor. Since it's armor it's a bit ridiculous to have it wiggle.

Anyway i skimmed through this topic and read i have to download armors and use bodyslide on them? But as said i only want the movement when nude not on my armor, perhaps once i get this work with seamless textures just some normal clothes.

Can i install it without the armor?

I read a few comments about ctd when undressing related to the armors missing if i interpret it right.

What would be the right installation order. I have XPMSE installed. I want to keep the animations, run with bow, 2 handed, acrobatic jump, sword on back draw and Dual sheath redux, HDT physics extension, HDT hair, HDT high heels.

But i read that you need tbbp skeletons which are different from xpms (extended, also for jiggling breasts????)

I'd like to use it with CBBE v3.2 since i have installed mostly CBBE versions of armors and followers.

i am back into modding Skyrim since beying away for a year because my old PC hated Skyrim. Now i have a new one setup for gaming i5. 4690k, poseidonGTX780, Asus Hero VII mobo, 8gb mem, ssd 512gb and 3tb of storage.

I still have to do a lot of reading up and now just playing on Ultra and trying out mods to narrow it down to a basic setup with the mods i want. Running 220 mods now and have not merged any yet. Will be making a few merged mods of favorite weapons and armors eventually.

I might have overlooked, but on my to work now scrolling on my note, so forgive me :-) ;-)

So when i get back home tonight what do i do to get normal sized jiggly tits, no huge butt, highres seamless body textures and no CTD when undressing.

1. CBBE v3.2
2. XPMS Extended
3. Bodyslide + studio
4. ????

I'm also using MO.

thank you very much in advance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forget it,

Just spend 4 hours getting the damn CBBE to work and gave up. Going to join the big league and installed UNP BBP got it working in 10 minutes lol including bbp for Temptress, will look for BBP for Lunari tomorrow.  :shy:

Finished downloading the UNP versions of all the CBBE armors i had and hope i did it right. Tested the body and bounce, now for the armors and hopefully install it on my Main profile. Bye Bye CBBE  :lol:

• 4 months later...

Hey Guys.

My questions are mainly focused on BS2 but it may branch into a wider question about CBBE/TBBP as well.

I guess I will attempt to use these newer versions of BS2 and OS but for now I had the previous and had an issue where I attempted to use BS2 to standard female body that I modded and edited using the BS2

I have these pertinent mods all at the latest version (minus BS2/OS) and I use Mod Organizer (FNIS, XPMS, and all other required animation mods are/were working and installed)

-CBBE

-HDT Physics Ex

-Race Menu (w/PregameCacheKiller)

-TBBP

-TBBP Dragonfly 

From above prior to me attempting to use BS2 the above ALL WORKED FINE

I had installed the BS2 per instructions from GopherPoets here

I played around with settings and experimented with the program itself and then attempted to use it in game. 

The issue began that I really never saw any changes in the initial startup (Racemenu OR New game). 

Once the SexLab animations started however it seems the REAL adjustments I had made became painfully apparent and to my horror I had all kinds of weird looking effects

Example:   I tried CBB++ and didn't see any effects either and thus (what I thought) uninstalled it but in ONE playthrough once the initial sex animation started my rear was hilariously large (like a parachute and bigger than my PC....LOL!!!!) and stayed thereafter until I replaced the prior .NIF files (original from CBBE?) that I had backed-up just in case. 

After I replaced the "bad" .nif files and restarted the save, I then started the startracemenu in CC in-game and found once again the adjustments that I thought I had initially made with my original PC were quite off (L Boob bigger than right, booty settings were off from my original setting etc.)

So I want to try this again.  

Couple of 3/4 questions

1) Where DO the BS2 .NIF files go once they are created??  

Where are they SUPPOSED to go???

(if you use Mod Organizer; i.e. I've narrowed it down to either the overwrite folder/Caliente Tools OR the CBBE folder where it's meshes folder is)

2) When I created my custom Body and then saved it I then had an almost bilateral tan line effect on the abdomen/vaginal area for ALL the female bodies that was unable to remove(it showed as a darker area on the actual PC/NPC females in game)

3) How DO you properly uninstall these mods??

4) Why am I not seeing the real time effects in the initial start-up but then once in game (SexLab/StartRaceMenu) it's different?

Thanks for putting up with my inquiries....

Couple of 3/4 questions

1) Where DO the BS2 .NIF files go once they are created??  

Where are they SUPPOSED to go???

(if you use Mod Organizer; i.e. I've narrowed it down to either the overwrite folder/Caliente Tools OR the CBBE folder where it's meshes folder is)

2) When I created my custom Body and then saved it I then had an almost bilateral tan line effect on the abdomen/vaginal area for ALL the female bodies that was unable to remove(it showed as a darker area on the actual PC/NPC females in game)

3) How DO you properly uninstall these mods??

4) Why am I not seeing the real time effects in the initial start-up but then once in game (SexLab/StartRaceMenu) it's different?

Thanks for putting up with my inquiries....

1.) As you said, with Mod Organizer they go to the CBBE folder if you have CBBE installed and replace the files there. If you have BodySlide but not CBBE, or if you're building an outfit in BodySlide that doesn't have any loose data installed already, the files will go to Overwrite.

2.) I'd need a screenshot of that.

3.) Reinstall/uninstall CBBE and/or remove the files from the Overwrite folder.

4.) Do you have some kind of armor/outfit on your character that keeps the actual nude body from showing up? Are you using a custom race that has its own body folders?

By the way, the info on this thread is pretty old, so some things might not apply anymore.

Hey cell 

Thanks for the reply

1) Ok so I guess I'll attempt to uninstall/re-install CBBE and then see what happens

2) Here is the screen shot here

3) I believe the Caliente Tools was the only folder added with the install (not sure if that was BS2 or CBBE but regardless I'll take out) 

4) No.  I did not do a custom race or outfit.  It was the original races (CBBE/TBBP/HDT Physics) and I simply had a RedGard preset that I used since I still go CTD despite disabling Apachii Hair AND having Precache Killer and all other recommend tips utilized to prevent it.  

If there is another post or area that I should post this then by all means let me know........

Hey cell 

Thanks for the reply

1) Ok so I guess I'll attempt to uninstall/re-install CBBE and then see what happens

2) Here is the screen shot here

3) I believe the Caliente Tools was the only folder added with the install (not sure if that was BS2 or CBBE but regardless I'll take out) 

4) No.  I did not do a custom race or outfit.  It was the original races (CBBE/TBBP/HDT Physics) and I simply had a RedGard preset that I used since I still go CTD despite disabling Apachii Hair AND having Precache Killer and all other recommend tips utilized to prevent it.  

If there is another post or area that I should post this then by all means let me know........

1.) If you're using a mod like Remodeled Armor that comes with its own body meshes, it could also go there instead of your CBBE folder, so check that too.

2.) Oh boi, I don't have a Flickr account. Can you upload an attachment to your LoversLab post?

3.) CalienteTools is BodySlide, TexBlend and TexBlendLite.

4.) Do you have a compatible skeleton like XPMS Extended v2+ installed?

Ughhhh damn tech....

rWDp5Mg.jpg?1

1) No Remo Armor I just had the CBBE compat Armor  and All Armors [17772]

2) Pic above?

3) Yeah Caliente Tools has that but BodySlide 2 had diff folders Tut said to install it like a regular Mod so it wound up having it's own folder in MO

(not sure if it installed a Caliente tools folder in MO's overwrite folder or not I'll re-install and see

4) I have the XP32 Max Skeleton Extended (Had no problems that I know of so far with it) 

Alright I have RE-installed ALL of the body types and meshes that I was previously using (CHBHSC Physics, CBBE, TBBP, HDT Physics) 

There IS a difference now and I CAN see the differences when I use the Glute slider.  I am going to attempt to mess with BS 2 and see if I start getting to use the presets that I create as well as some of the different body types.  

I guess the next question is once the Builds are made (using the Batch Build button) 

1) Where do they go? (which folder are they supposed to go in?)

2) Do they replace EVERYTHING (so that EVERY NPC has the same body type build)

3) Can they be mixed and matched and saved separately to use or test? If so how? 

Had a Bad Mod install and almost broke my box. 

Thus had to re-install EVERYTHING  and the Game works 

but I am again back to having the Vanilla Curvy CBBE body with no adjustment from BS 2. 

So I DID build a batch build with all the outfits but I don't see my build in game.  The Presets are .xml files but I suppose they stay in the BS2 folder?

the .nif files IN the CBBE folder are the ones I am to replace......right?

Archived