"You cannot enter the building while the meeting is being held."

Certain specific doors in areas - specifically REPCONN, Old Lady Gibson's garage, and a few others - have this message pop up when I try to open a door. I cannot figure out which mod is specifically the root cause of this issue.

Ā 

Load order:Ā 

Ā 

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
BreastExpansionLactationTTW.esm
FCOMaster.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
NVStripOpen.esm
More Traits.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
More Perks.esm
More Perks for Companions.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutDrugging.esm
UnethicalDeeds.esm
SpeedyResources.esm
DFB - Random Encounters.esm
Courier's Radio.esm
SexoutIntimacy.esm
Kidnapped by Fiends.esm
SexoutSpunk.esp
Stimpak Hotkey.esp
CombatEnhancer.esp
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
BreastExpansionLactationTTW Raiders.esp
BreastExpansionLactationTTW Drugging.esp
BreastExpansionLactationTTW SCR.esp
BreastExpansionLactationTTW Lab.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
More Perks Update.esp
MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp
MPO scriptaddon DM.esp
MPO scriptaddon HH.esp
Better Game Performance.esp
FCO - NPC Changes.esp
type3hhMod.esp
StripOpenMain.esp
Alternative Start.esp
MPO scriptaddon Base.esp
More Perks for Companions Update.esp
More Traits Update.esp
SexoutIntimacyDialog.esp
pipboy2500_edisleado.esp
SexoutIntimacyQuestsFNV.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
MigFortune.esp
FCO - PathFixing Vanilla.esp
Freeside Thugs Gear Overhaul.esp
LiveDismember.esp
JustAnArmorPack_WithCheatBox.esp
JustAnArmorPack_NV.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
Fiendsfriend.esp
SexoutAffairs.esp
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
gunrunnersexpanded.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutRapist.esp
SexoutResolutions.esp
SexoutHookupsAlt.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
Fellout.esp
Body by Race.esp
Armor by Race w Undies.esp
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
SexoutAssassin.esp
XFO - 4bb - Perks - Two per level.esp
DFB - Random Encounters - Update - MCM.esp
Western Sky.esp
Western Sky - Darker Nights.esp
Deathclaw Mutant.esp
More Deathclaws DW.esp
More Deathclaws QJ.esp
More Deathclaws J15.esp
More Deathclaws Dp 1_4.esp
More Deathclaws GTY.esp
better deathclaws 1.1.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
ElegantJeans.esp
HireAndRecruit-V1.1.esp
CIB Supermutants.esp
Prewar_clothing.esp
NPCs Can Miss.esp
BodyMorph.esp
RaceBodyMorph.esp
BodyMorphSelector.esp
SexoutLoversBed.esp
SexoutSound.esp
Sexout - KissKey.esp
Sexist Dialogue V1.5.0.esp
QSHotkeyScrolling.esp
Sexout-kidnapped-by-fiends.esp
SexoutConsequences (1).esp
Ultimate Invisible Wall Remover.esp

Ā 

I don't know which mod provides this but I do have some pointers:

Ā 

Question 1.

Why do you have BreastExpansionLactationTTW.esm, BreastExpansionLactationTTW Raiders.esp, BreastExpansionLactationTTW Drugging.esp, BreastExpansioļ»ænLactationTTW SCR.esp, BreastExpansionLactationTTW Lab.espļ»æ? You don't have 'TTW' in your loadlist. You probably wantĀ  BreastExpansionLactationNV.esp

Ā 

Remove MPO scripļ»ætaddon Base.esp ... The other MPO scriptaddons have it already integrated

Ā 

Either thse 2 are mutally inclusive, or the loadorder should be reversed (Purely based on name)

JustAnArmorPack_WithCheatBox.esp, JustAnArmorPack_NV.esp

Ā 

You also have some very old Sexout mods running. Unless you downloaded upgraded versions from a Russian server, I'm pretty sure, they are likely to give issues with stuck tokens and failing to show animations. SexoutCheckMeOut.esp + SexoutRapist.esp + Sexoļ»æutResolutions.esp +SexoutHookupsļ»æAlt.espļ»æ + SexoutAssassin.esp

Ā 

Lastly. These mods tend to break other quest-mods, unless you have patched the other mods to work with these:

NVStripOpenļ»æ.esm, StripOpenMain.esp, Alternative Start.esp

Ā 

ps. YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esmĀ  should be loaded after caravanpack.esm

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I seem to remember that Body by Race.esp+ Armor by Race w Undies.esp Ā  and this set: BodyMorphļ»æ.esp+ RaceBodyMorph.esp+ BodyMorphSelector.esp :Ā  comflict with eachother.

They shouldn't. Body by Race adds custom body meshes / textures, while BodyMorph modifies the skeleton via script in runtime.

39 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Removed my comment on that section. I must have confused it with another mod.

Body replacers usually are weighted on the same vanilla bones, so the worst cases are breast doesn't work on BodyMorph, or everything doesn't work on BodyMorph because the skeleton got overwritten by another mod. In both cases it shouldn't cause issues, simply could not have any in game effects due to the lack of BodyMorph bones.

Ā 

But the main reason why I wrote it, so we avoid misunderstandings, is that there could be unknown/not-reported issues and maybe with some dialogue among people they could come out, tested, confirmed and written in the description. I personally couldn't think of a reason why a body replacer would interfere, but there could be some mods which are very peculiar in their execution, especially if they involve scripting, so it's not bad if new things come out.

16 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I don't know which mod provides this but I do have some pointers:

Ā 

Question 1.

Why do you have BreastExpansionLactationTTW.esm, BreastExpansionLactationTTW Raiders.esp, BreastExpansionLactationTTW Drugging.esp, BreastExpansioļ»ænLactationTTW SCR.esp, BreastExpansionLactationTTW Lab.espļ»æ? You don't have 'TTW' in your loadlist. You probably wantĀ  BreastExpansionLactationNV.esp

Ā 

Remove MPO scripļ»ætaddon Base.esp ... The other MPO scriptaddons have it already integrated

Ā 

Either thse 2 are mutally inclusive, or the loadorder should be reversed (Purely based on name)

JustAnArmorPack_WithCheatBox.esp, JustAnArmorPack_NV.esp

Ā 

You also have some very old Sexout mods running. Unless you downloaded upgraded versions from a Russian server, I'm pretty sure, they are likely to give issues with stuck tokens and failing to show animations. SexoutCheckMeOut.esp + SexoutRapist.esp + Sexoļ»æutResolutions.esp +SexoutHookupsļ»æAlt.espļ»æ + SexoutAssassin.esp

Ā 

Lastly. These mods tend to break other quest-mods, unless you have patched the other mods to work with these:

NVStripOpenļ»æ.esm, StripOpenMain.esp, Alternative Start.esp

Ā 

ps. YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esmĀ  should be loaded after caravanpack.esm

Most of my mods are up-to-date, especially the ones mentioned. Concerning BEL, those 'TTW' files aren't 'TTW', they're the New Vegas version. The BEL NV files were not renamed to New Vegas, staying as 'TTW.'

Ā 

I do not believe that either of the lastly mentioned mods (Open strip and alternative start) have anything to do with my issue, considering I have had them prior to getting this error.Ā 

6 hours ago, RichardHouse said:

Most of my mods are up-to-date, especially the ones mentioned. Concerning BEL, those 'TTW' files aren't 'TTW', they're the New Vegas version. The BEL NV files were not renamed to New Vegas, staying as 'TTW.'

Ā 

I do not believe that either of the lastly mentioned mods (Open strip and alternative start) have anything to do with my issue, considering I have had them prior to getting this error.Ā 

Which mods did you add/updated last?

Ā 

Also I'm not saying they are responsible. I'm saying that due to the changes they make to certain areas, that the other mods might need a patch or update, to work with those changes.

(For instance in openstrip, 1 'cell' is expanded to have all the buildings etc in 1 area, while the other cells are disabled. If you have a mod that was changing stuff to a disabled area, it needs to be patched to link to the new area)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...