Cant get sims in my household pregnant

For a while iv been having issues with getting my female sims pregnant (i have made sure they are able to in the gender settings as well) for whatever reason sims that are in my household cannot get pregnant. I have 3 mods that deal with pregnancy in my game the Pregnancy Mega Mod, MCCC, and wickedwhims and i updated all of them today. any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Sim out of my householdSim in my householdAnother sim in my household

Edit: Here's my lastException.txt I've tested all of the errors with no success but maybe you can find something i didn't

Edit 2: seems like the error is a problem with the game as i have uninstalled all mods with no changes i am reinstalling it now

57 minutes ago, Ximas said:

I believe PMM  is no longer compatible with MCC and Wickedwhims so you have decide  keep PMM  , deleted whickedwhisms and MCCC  or delete PMM

I tried removing PMM and i still have the issue. Thank you for your help though. And to the best of my knowledge they had fixed the PMM incompatibilitys with WW and MCCC

Archived