Cow skin to Cow Girl

Why did you leave out the breasts in the skin? Dont get me wrong. It looks better than the skin desease skins. I stopped using them because it doesnt show their beautiful faces properly. I imagine something more like this:
j_P2pjMRxV3qtKN0cOa-5Qw9vFMcpJuFBcRKsfbg

I start reading up on how to edit skins with s4studio since I finally got it running. Also most cow girls only wear leggins and gloves or a bra in cow design. Nothing like the above. And I already have hoofs and even full furry legs. Just waiting for a similar skin :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry to bother you, but your cow skin is doing something weird and kind of hard to explain in my game. Okay... I have some animal skins from another creator that make your sim look like it has cat fur or dog fur. for some reason, after adding your mod, the thumbnail for that specific skin detail is replaced with your cow thumbnail, but the cow swatches are nowhere to be found. do you know what could possibly be causing this?

11 hours ago, Reitanna said:

I'm sorry to bother you, but your cow skin is doing something weird and kind of hard to explain in my game. Okay... I have some animal skins from another creator that make your sim look like it has cat fur or dog fur. for some reason, after adding your mod, the thumbnail for that specific skin detail is replaced with your cow thumbnail, but the cow swatches are nowhere to be found. do you know what could possibly be causing this?

okay send me your skin and let me take a look because I don't got your skin I can't see it or a linked to the skin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey hi, first I must say that I like your content, I have this skin and there is no problem, now, I dare to ask, where did you get all the cc of the bull that is in the image? I got the idea to create one for my game.

I do not know if you are still active but if so, I would like you to answer me