How do I create a new body shape for both femboy and female sims

Khyttyn

I accidentally posted this in downloads so I deleted and decided to re-post it in the right section.

I want to create a new female shape and a femboy shape.  I do NOT want to create a new body for female sims altogether. Eve is perfect just the way she is and needs zero competition. Thank you to her creator.

I am a 3d modeller by trade. I am guessing I have to save the file as an obj file and export it to Blender. I can model all day long. I love the skins and overlays out there but I want the option for Simmers to have cleavage, defined pussy and nipples already in the shape for the female body types. I want the shape to work well with Eve and compliment her. and if you don't have Eve as your default replacer to work with the standard Sims 4 body. My model's name is Sabrina for my lady and Sugar Cookie for my femboy.

I want the femboy body shape to work with any of the penis options out there and have breasts and of course curves in the right places. I am not sure how to create a body shape. I don't know if I need to know code at all. I don't know if it's just as simple as a new UV map and or deform map?  If it does involve coding I ask for help from anybody willing to help. I am NOT the kind to steal credit and give credit where credit is due. Also, I give thanks as well.

Sabrina is rendering now and I'll post her finished pic once she is done rendering. (I used Iray so it's going to take a while.) going to use a different render option for her side and back side. 

Here is Sabrina Front Side and Back. It's a basic concept idea for a body shape so far. I am not sure if I completely fond of how the pussy came out or the breast shape but I got the concept and can come up with V2 V3 etc once I know how to make the concept of a body shape into an actual body shape tested on my sims with all the different programmes out there

Sabrina body type front.jpg

Sabrina body type back.jpg

Sabrina body type side.jpg

Next Sugar cookie I didn't like how the skin material I had for him looked on his penis it looked off so I made him part Alien instead to explain to me using a nonhuman colouring for him however I am pleased with the concept for the femboy body but will probably come up with a few more versions.

I have no idea how to create body shapes.

I think both Sabrina and Sugar Cookie turned out well as concepts I can always work out the kinks

Sugar Cookie Femboy body shape Front.jpg

Sugar Cookie Femboy body shape back.jpg

Sugar Cookie Femboy body shape Side.jpg

Comments and opinions welcome. I probably will leave the femboy shape without a penis since are the penis models out there are fantastic and don't feel the shape needs to have a penis as part of the shape. Advice and how to definately wanted. I may be a modeller by trade but I haven't worked on a game before and I don't know if I'll have to know coding,  I will keep the nipples and cleavage for the breasts when I make the body shape

• 5 months later...

Ohhh ngl I looove the super duper tiny waist, that shape looks 10/10, nice work :3 I like the femboy, but I felt the skin texture and the eyes kinda freaked me out a bit lmao I'd stilllike to ask for the links or files if possible tho? lol

especially the skin, that texture makes it hella creepy I love it

Archived