female orcs

halpog

huhu

is there any way to have the same stuff like animations, walking,tbbp,and so on, for female orcs ?

till now i played a nord female and all was fine, but i startet with an orc female today, and sadly,

all is vanilla , and she is standing like lydia ( male stand and walkings )

Ehm, are you using PC Exclussive Animation?

Otherwise the female player (unless they're an orc) will use the animations most female NPCs use (AKA the feminine ones). And the mod I linked makes female orcs and followers use the female animations so a female orc character would use them as well. So if you use TBPP and don't use PCEA you should be fine.

If you want to edit the race yourself you just have to load Skyrim.esm in the creation kit and change the Behavior Graph under Body Data from Actors\Character\DefaultMale.hkx to Actors\Character\DefaultFemale.hkx (you'd probably have extract it from the Skyrim meshes BSA to the Meshes\Actors\Character folder first I think otherwise you can't select it in the CK) and then just save it as an .esp.

Actually pretty easy but hard to figure out at first.

If you want to edit the race yourself you just have to load Skyrim.esm in the creation kit and change the Behavior Graph under Body Data from Actors\Character\DefaultMale.hkx to Actors\Character\DefaultFemale.hkx (you'd probably have extract it from the Skyrim meshes BSA to the Meshes\Actors\Character folder first I think otherwise you can't select it in the CK) and then just save it as an .esp.

Actually pretty easy but hard to figure out at first.

ahhhhhh ok ill try that :)

thnx for the infos :)

ill never used the CK before, thats why i have absolutly no idea about it :P

Archived