Female body "glowing" effect problem.

chinpoppo

Evening ~~

I have some "small" problem with female body, some parts boobs, face, have like " glow" effect, it's not a HUGE problem, but i wander how posible fix htis problem

->

98f9c1b50a584180b95fb406ba541394.png

i don't use any "light mods" rightn ow, on screenshoots, i'm using mod

Realistic Lighting With Customization by The Realistic Lighting Team

i thought he can fix this bug, but still have.

any how, hope some one had same problem, and found solution. And can share information.

bye~~

I think that's caused by the specular map.

Those are the files femalebody_s.dds, femalehands_s.dds and so on, try downloading sweaty body cbbe v1, or sweaty body unp v1 from the misc section of this mod and see if the shine is still there

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19666

if that gets rid of it you will have to either use that specular map or find one from a different appearance mod you like.

If you look carefully enough, this issue is apparent even on the vanilla models. It's a sort of "reflectivity" value in the nif files themselves, it has nothing to do with what textures you're using. I have no idea what's it called in the latest nifskope, though, since I've first found and fixed it back in December 2011 lol.

It's one of the values under BSShaderProperties, if I remember correctly, but you would have to change each value separately to 0, save, and test it in-game.

Archived