Anyone want to make me an albino deathclaw alpha retexture?

Guest user29

I need an alpha retexture for Breeder, problem is I'm beyond terrible when it comes to texture work outside of simple things like color changes.

So I attached the .dds to make it easy for you. Basically he needs to stand out from the others a bit. I really need an albino one if you think you can pull it off. It shouldn't be straight white because that'd just look unnatural but he should be very light colored. Probably mostly gray. He also needs a few tribal sort of markings or lines.

These are semi intelligent deathclaws if you haven't been playing Breeder. So keep that in mind. Just ask if you have any more questions.

The top right patterns would probably work well for his chest. The others are too elaborate. I've decided he needs to be Albino for story purposes.

All right, I've got something that works. Probably don't need another one unless you want to have a go at it. I'll use it if it's better than mine.

Archived