Spanking mods

jirachiband

Hey, I know sims 3 is considered outdated and probably doesn't get much attention anymore, but does anyone know if there are any good spanking mods/animations? Ive only found one, I believe it was made by amra72. Its not quite what I'm looking for though, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any others. There was a really good one for the sims 2, the spanking bench, it would be really cool if someone ported that to ts3. Anyway if there aren't any good animations out there I might consider commissioning someone to make one, assuming anyone even does ts3 animations anymore

Well, spanking is not the point of Kinky World, but it does allow a sim to spank another. Specifically, an adult can spank a teen. Doing this will increase the adult's dominance attribute and will increase the teen's submissive attribute. Other than that, it doesn't seem to have much effect, and there only seems to be one animation for it. The dominance and submission are used in other places in Kinky World.

Archived