No animations?

Hey guys, I recently installed the Whicked Whims mod with some animation packs and I invited this guy over to try and have a threeway with my husband (All men) and I have had sex in the game with the animations with my husband in the house but when I invited this other guy other and proceeded to have sex with him then invite my husband it said it could not find the animations for the current location for anal etc. (Only Oraljobs) 

Would appreciate any help with this issue. xo 

6 minutes ago, Doctor_Spears said:

said it could not find the animations for the current location for anal

Maybe it's simply because you do not have the animation for the required type.The simple fact of having animations with group sex does not mean that they can be performed anywhere and with anyone. Example a type of sex with 3 you can run it on a sofa but not on a table. It takes a specific animation.

15 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Maybe it's simply because you do not have the animation for the required type.The simple fact of having animations with group sex does not mean that they can be performed anywhere and with anyone. Example a type of sex with 3 you can run it on a sofa but not on a table. It takes a specific animation.

Oh right, thank you a bunch! I just figured since I installed like 2 other animation packs it'd work. Do you have any recommendations for animation packs? 

8 hours ago, Doctor_Spears said:

Oh right, thank you a bunch! I just figured since I installed like 2 other animation packs it'd work. Do you have any recommendations for animation packs? 

[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims AP V0.3 NAP V1.3a

ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4]

R-Lo's WickedWhims Animations 18/12/2018 18/12 (Lesbo)

Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations

Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims UPDATED - 18/10/2018

A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [01/16] - LL and PATREON 15.5

These are just a few, but my advice is to view the page  WickedWhims 4.3.5.139e  that there are still many, and download only the most updated to avoid possible problems. Also check any requirements, some mods to work best require additional parts (accessories for example, Azmodan generally requires them). I also suggest you install one at a time and try it. By doing so if you were to see the message Exception file you already know which mod is not good because it is too dated and it will be easier to remove it to solve the problem.

Archived