Putting together a mod group - "Sexrim"

Silverfeet

Hi guys,

With the break through in the animation tech its time to start pulling people together to create something special. Sexrim

An all in one sexual overhaul for Skyrim.

The naughty equivalent of the Tytanis Project!

At the moment I'm looking for;

Modelers of any skill level

Texture's of any skill level

Scripters

Scene Designers

Animators

People with fresh ideas

Any one passionate about getting Sex in Skyrim!

I just want to see if anyone's interested and then we can start hashing something together. Just reply to this thread if that's you

May I reccomend less ambition?

Things like this have been tried. More than once now.

What the community needs right now is a framework. Just what the basic Lovers and Sexout plugins are. A LoversLab based Master file that ties all the animations we have, with the ability to add more as we go, togetehr with the option of 'lets have sex'. Then, over time, add things like progressions speed, clothing worn, ect, ect.

Something people can build off of. We need a Sexout for Skyrim, frankly.

In the long run it will/would be much more profitable than another sex mod that would end up on hold/dead while looking promising.

May I reccomend less ambition?

Things like this have been tried. More than once now.

What the community needs right now is a framework. Just what the basic Lovers and Sexout plugins are. A LoversLab based Master file that ties all the animations we have' date=' with the ability to add more as we go, togetehr with the option of 'lets have sex'. Then, over time, add things like progressions speed, clothing worn, ect, ect.

Something people can build off of. We need a Sexout for Skyrim, frankly.

In the long run it will/would be much more profitable than another sex mod that would end up on hold/dead while looking promising.

[/quote']

^ ^ This ^ ^

Archived