Mod help / Setting SOS up?

-- Relatively new to SSE; I know the game has been out for a long time, just ended up getting it before Xmas in 2018. 

-- Really new to modding. Used NMM for a day or two before moving to Vortex/LOOT. 

Most all of the mods I have are mainstream and I don't think they would clash with one another (Eg: SKSE64, SkyUI, CBBE, FNIS, ImmeriveArmors, Ordinator, USSEP, SMIM, XP32 and a handful of follower/HD redesigns like JK's Skyrim.). Wanting to explore the possibilities of SSE modding, decided to stop by here, mostly due to Reddit & friends saying "Interesting mods can be found there".

My problem  is that the animations are not working- In the MCM I can toggle the dialogue options, and they work to some degree; sometimes the NPC's I walk up to undress completely, sometimes their cloaks/boots remain on. But after undressing, nothing happens. 

I had SOS Lite and SLAL Lite both installed. They seemed to have a ton more animations, and while the alignment was bad, they worked. Then I found that the full versions were around and figured I could just install those (simultaneously removing lite versions), and the mods would be better.

Had Papyrus, and perhaps it was a placebo, when it was installed it seemed to make things run far worse than without it; uninstalled it.

I've been weighing the idea of deleting all traces of SSE (&mods) from my computer and reinstalling everything, but haven't convinced myself that's going to solve the problem. I'm fairly certain my problem is missing a step, having the wrong mod installed (Tried to get the latest versions of everything, perhaps that was a dumb idea?), or missing a mod. 

Going to try and put modlist/plugins screenshots below... If there's anything else that might be beneficial to have a screenshot of I can try to get one.

And yes, I have already learned the hard way that Skyrim mods are NOT compatible with SSE; installed the wrong version of FNIS, but have since gotten the SE version & generated a user file with the skeleton mod.

Mod1.JPG

Mod2.JPG

Plugins1.JPG

Plugins2.JPG

2 hours ago, giapreys said:

It seems to me that you do not have any mods that actually start an animation through SexLab. What is this dialogue that you use to start an animation?

Attatched pictures.

-Also noticed this dialogue option is not present on same gender (Tried this on throwaway savegames both male/female to not risk screwing up the characters I enjoy playing...)

- And, while it removed NPC clothes, it doesn't remove player clothes.

Apologies for the idiot question here, but: What mods am I missing then?  Nexus basically blocks any "Mature" mods (That I can tell, anyways), and trying to find the right combinations of mods to play nice with one another here hasn't been as easy as using Nexus.

EDIT: Does this have to do with using Beta5 of the SL Framework? Should I be using a different version? Sorry about being so lost here... ?

20190116125140_1.jpg

20190116125305_1.jpg

20190116125313_1.jpg

With the full Sexlab you need to install animations using SLAL, then activate them in SLAL. There are very few animations included in Sexlab. Several animation packs have been converted, you can find them around here.

Remember to run FNIS when you have installed or uninstalled animations. There are also several mods you can use to start animations around, apart from the SOS dialogue.

Sexlab Light is easier to install, but the framework has much more mods, more animations with all the packs around, and more choice as to what kind of animations you want.

3 hours ago, Kaarinah said:

With the full Sexlab you need to install animations using SLAL, then activate them in SLAL. There are very few animations included in Sexlab. Several animation packs have been converted, you can find them around here.

Remember to run FNIS when you have installed or uninstalled animations. There are also several mods you can use to start animations around, apart from the SOS dialogue.

Sexlab Light is easier to install, but the framework has much more mods, more animations with all the packs around, and more choice as to what kind of animations you want.

I have Sexlab ( Beta5 version, for whatever it's worth) which requires SkyUI-SE, and SKSE-SE, which I have SKSE64-SE... And then I have SOS which requires both aforementioned mods, and highly recommends the XPMSSE mod, which I decided to download since the general consensus (that I agree with) is that the modders here are wonderful, intelligent, and they would not recommend something if it wasn't worthwhile. I'm fairly certain I have all basic necessity required mods for these to run.

I've run FNIS several times (Usually says something like 2,300 animations, when running a check for consistencies it says there are no problems) ... Basically any time I touch a mod whether it has to do with animations or not, I'll re-run it just to make sure whatever I did won't cause any issues. 

Between those handful of mods, with the most basic of dialogue options to see if it works, I can't help but feel that if the only reaction I can provoke is making an NPC strip (And even that is an uncertainty), it doesn't do anything to my own character, and it only works on the opposite sex, something I have is either broken or I'm missing some key component.

Several times I've perused all of the options I can find in the MCM for these mods, and have experimented back and forth from default values to playing with them individually to try and make things work better, and haven't really gotten anywhere. 

Recently have installed DefeatSSE but haven't found the time to experiment at all with it to see if it fixes anything (College has a wonderful way of filling my time up with anything-but-games...).

Further edit (And a bit of a double post, sorry): Managed to get it working but the animations are misaligned (likely due to racemenu/CBBE character build; my character is a little taller than normal...) Should hopefully be a relatively easy thing to sort out... 

And I do feel like a bit of a moron; installed a few more animations, re-ran FNIS, and installed Eager NPC's and everything works fine. The error was definitely me. Thanks for your help :)

Archived