Female skin bug when putting custom armor

Thats pretty classic of using the incorrect armor for the body in question.  So using the UNP version of the armor for a CBBE body.  So make sure you are using compatible armors for your body.  Also with using CBBE make sure to run the armors against your body in BodySlide so they all match up with your body shape.

5 minutes ago, Metalsaber said:

Thats pretty classic of using the incorrect armor for the body in question.  So using the UNP version of the armor for a CBBE body.  So make sure you are using compatible armors for your body.  Also with using CBBE make sure to run the armors against your body in BodySlide so they all match up with your body shape.

Thank you! So I'm using an UNP armor?

Also, how do I do the latter? The bodyslide thing I mean

Looks like you are talking about the : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2309?tab=description armors?  Correct?  If so, that particular one doesn't have a CBBE version.  Someone might have done a conversion but if thats where you downloaded it from, its not compatible with the CBBE body.

Download/Install BodySlide.  Then you can create your own body for CBBE (if you want) and then you can make any CBBE Armor confirm to your bodyshape. 

Archived