[mod] Naturally Horny

Naturally Horny

The Naturally Horny mod is pretty straight forward and simple:

It aims to create a natural cycle of Sexbound interactions with NPC's.

NPC's will slowly grow horny over time, and eventually will use sex-enabled beds on their own, including crew-members.

I mean it, crew-members getting horny is a big problem during exploration, because of tables!
Once in bed, they will only leave once they've had enough, or by using the books from Lewdbound, one can make them stop being horny.

However!

This mod is currently outdated! (For Versions v3+) and there are reports of it causing issues in the long run! Beware when downloading this mod!

Well, it seems to be updated? Please report issues.

This was requested by a user, so i ended up making it a modular edit. It is meant to only work for the Sexbound version of same number, so beware when updating. I'll try to keep with Sexbound and keep this up-to-date as long as necessary.

I don't know exactly how this is happening: But I've come apon a bug.

Now, I did install this mod next to the loungable fix, but I'm sure that's not causing it. After I installed this, all my colonist would die, then instead of respawning like normal, they'd spawn and die again. This happened as soon as I installed the mod.

44 minutes ago, Dragonhunter4321 said:

I don't know exactly how this is happening: But I've come apon a bug.

Now, I did install this mod next to the loungable fix, but I'm sure that's not causing it. After I installed this, all my colonist would die, then instead of respawning like normal, they'd spawn and die again. This happened as soon as I installed the mod.

That does sound like a internal error on at least one of the scripts run by NPC's. There are, however, only two files inside this mod-- base.npctype.patch, and the NPC.lua override. Feel free to post your starbound.log, the issue should be easy enough to pinpoint.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Irratu said:

So many children being born in my game that the game's sim speed is getting bogged down. Going to need an npc remover utility soon.

Lava is a great NPC-solvent...

That apart, i'm surprised nobody commented on the fact that this mod by itself only allows NPC's to climax once at most-- If you're running untouched Sexbound settings that is, during a interaction... Interesting to see that pregnancies are still happening.

Ah, good idea. Just started with starbound a couple days ago and decided to go in the deep end with frackin universe and sexbound. I've just been having freezing issues on my beast of a pc every minute or so that last 2-5 seconds. Has only started happening since I started a colony of 5 people and took in a few mercs on my ship with a bed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Mimic the Ralts said:

As of right now, does the mod work on the Mac release of Starbound?

I honestly couldn't tell you for sure... Logic says yes, as it works in other OS's just fine, but i know Mac Starbound has some commands work differently at times. Same command, different outputs based on OS.

However, this mod doesn't necessarily alter anything that isn't already in Sexbound-- If you can use the Statue of Dibella and the Right Click function of the new Aphrodite's Bow, then the mod should work just fine.

17 hours ago, arkrelic_178 said:

@red3dred I'm trying to avoid the main quests... Is there an ID for the bed so I can spawn it in??

Edit: Another thing is that, I'm looking in the Infinity Express for it (like said on the sexbound API page) but it's not appearing.

Uh.... not sure what is the question here?

Beds are the same, unrelated to this mod. If you mean Sexbound itself, if you're in a version post 2.9, it should be available on the Infinity Express as a add-on, but otherwise, the ID's for beds are "sexbound_<bedname>", with examples as "woodenbed","woodenbed2","tier2bed", etc.

If you mean any other mod, i can't help without more info.... Something is missing here.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Madness1 said:

how to instal this bad boy, tried with my mod loader but it cant read the file:X

Well, as with any .pak files, you just drop it in the mods folder... No real secret to it. Starbound's folder, mods, boom.

So long as a version of Sexbound that supports the arousal mechanic is around, it should work.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Don'tKnowNeo said:

How does the growing horny works? I just have to be close to the NPC's, or i need to spam talking to them?

They just gotta exist. I don't think time-warping (Either by commands, or teleporting back in after being away for a while) count towards the timer, but they will just eventually go to SxB beds on their own.

As for a time estimate... I'd say around 2-3 minutes, maybe 5. Its hard to tell really, since its a just a real number going up towards a target value, and testing it takes a rather long time. After they reach that value, they'll be up to staying in that bed for at least 3 minutes at a time. If they are alone in the bed however, that timer does not go down, instead it keeps growing up to the 3 minutes again. Once they leave the bed they'll be back to the part 1, 3~5 minutes of normal NPC stuff.

• 1 month later...

"op" : "add",
    "path" : "/scriptConfig/arousalConfig",
    "value" : {
      "regenRates" : {
        "default"   : 0.1,
        "havingSex" : -0.33

Quick question, specifically on what the default value does, if I edit this in the file, it would make the NPCs more or less aroused over time correct? I wanted to make it so that having my crew members have sex be a bit more rarer than how much it's currently happening.

Indeed, default is the amount increased per delta, which is rather dependent on the FPS and good will of the server, but lowering it lowers the "charge time" so to speak.

As for crewmembers, just remember they never lower that value on their own. Any NPC's stuck in your ship are likely to be loaded more often than village NPC's or alike, as such they will feel like they're always horny.

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Karshton said:

Will this make captured monsters horny over time if they are on a leash so they can mate with NPC´s with Teratohpilia?

Nope, monsters aren't affected, but they also don't use beds (yet?), so they really wouldn't work. If you have defeat and terato-defeat, they can however interact with enemies they defeat.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DragonessLover90 said:

Is this going to be updated for Sexbound V3?

Not on my radar right now as i'd need a lot of time rewriting Sexbound to make this compatible again, and probably a short-lived update since i'd need to make some intrusive changes/overwrites.

All in all, going to be a while until this is officially updated.

On 3/26/2020 at 9:45 PM, DragonessLover90 said:

Is this going to be updated for Sexbound V3?

Well fuck me i guess i updated it by accident while trying to fix bugs.

This should fix compatibility of Sexbound with Lewdbound's Lewd Magazine/ Holy Bibel, and also restore previous behaviour. Please report on issues.