a SMP nightmare

picture this you load up skyrim with 270 mods and you think imagine if i installed SMP to upgrade from average HDT and you install everything stuff looks good in body slide you load up the game and BOOM it hits you frames drop to 17 you see water like ripples moving around on the busty lady you play as then you take one step and it crashs

On 1/10/2019 at 10:45 PM, 壊れた方 said:

picture this you load up skyrim with 270 mods and you think imagine if i installed SMP to upgrade from average HDT and you install everything stuff looks good in body slide you load up the game and BOOM it hits you frames drop to 17 you see water like ripples moving around on the busty lady you play as then you take one step and it crashs

check all your xmls for collision types, if they arent, set them to per vertex. dont install cape mods with smp. they are kind of eating all your performance in citys with guards.

have only the body as per triangle shape. update your xmls.

and

buy decent hardware to play on

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2019 at 8:33 PM, prZ said:

check all your xmls for collision types, if they arent, set them to per vertex. dont install cape mods with smp. they are kind of eating all your performance in citys with guards.

have only the body as per triangle shape. update your xmls.

and

buy decent hardware to play on

i got good hardware my gpu is a few years old tho its more the fact i have open cities installed

2 hours ago, 壊れた方 said:

i got good hardware my gpu is a few years old tho its more the fact i have open cities installed

so with my 2080ti and my i7 8700k i didnt have performance problems with ocs and smp. like the laggs you expect from ocs but not more because of smp

4 hours ago, prZ said:

so with my 2080ti and my i7 8700k i didnt have performance problems with ocs and smp. like the laggs you expect from ocs but not more because of smp

not sure if this has anything to do with it but i think im using a 8k body texture and i only get 40 fps in whiterun with open cities without smp i will probably retry smp when i make a new save without open cities

EDIT:
Damn a 2080ti... nice

9 hours ago, 壊れた方 said:

not sure if this has anything to do with it but i think im using a 8k body texture and i only get 40 fps in whiterun with open cities without smp i will probably retry smp when i make a new save without open cities

EDIT:
Damn a 2080ti... nice

yeah that "damn" thing lasts for 3 months and then it breaks, woudl not recommend getting one

Archived